Has It Ever Happend To You

asboannie

You've been listening to CD & sale tapes for about 2 years and all of a suden a sertain record just hit's you :ohmy: ....WOW. Why havent I noticed it before :lol: .

Mine was with

Deena Johnson....The breaking point.....Wild Duce. and

The Mgnificent Men...Tired of pushing...... Capitol.

Edited by asboannie
Social source share

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Deena Johnson is lovely :ohmy:

Yep have done similar, recently dug out a load of tapes and CDs that I hadn't listened to for a while and a few tracks grabbed me that had passed me by before. :lol:

Social source share

Guest dundeedavie

yep;istening to a tape by ali duff and had never noticed pearl woods - something touched me .... which i then had to have

Davie

Social source share

Do this constantly, the sheer volume of tapes/cd's i've recieved over the years means that i always miss something on every tape/cd. Couple of years back when fitting my kitchen, thought i'd play other peoples music all day while i worked, i was forever going back and forth checking a track, writing it down.....bloody nightmare.

Social source share

You've been listening to CD & sale tapes for about 2 years and all of a suden a sertain record just hit's you :ohmy: ....WOW. Why havent I noticed it before :lol: .

Mine was with

Deena Johnson....The breaking poin.....Wild Duce. and

Deena Johnson , superb record and I believe Pat Brady has one for sale 100ish

Social source share

Yeap,just the other day, playing a compilation lp,ears prick up(pardon the expression)and thinks,I wonder???,next few days the single's coming through the letter box(pardon the expression again)must be tired after painting house,or just mad or maybe just mad at the world,well that's another story.

Social source share

Yeap,just the other day, playing a compilation lp,ears prick up(pardon the expression)and thinks,I wonder???,next few days the single's coming through the letter box(pardon the expression again)must be tired after painting house,or just mad or maybe just mad at the world,well that's another story.

Yes, agree on both account.....tired because you've had to work :yes: and definitly mad :P .

Social source share

You've been listening to CD & sale tapes for about 2 years and all of a suden a sertain record just hit's you :yes: ....WOW. Why havent I noticed it before :P .

Mine was with

Deena Johnson....The breaking poin.....Wild Duce. and

The Magnificent Men,magnificent.....try "Alfie",might be the other side of tired 7"?,been playing that out too !!,anything by em` is pretty good,might post it up later?
Social source share

The Magnificent Men,magnificent.....try "Alfie",might be the other side of tired 7"?,been playing that out too !!,anything by em` is pretty good,might post it up later?

The one iv'e got has BY THE TIME I GET TO PHOENIX .. on the second side...record no 2134.

Edited by asboannie
Social source share

Do this constantly, the sheer volume of tapes/cd's i've recieved over the years means that i always miss something on every tape/cd. Couple of years back when fitting my kitchen, thought i'd play other peoples music all day while i worked, i was forever going back and forth checking a track, writing it down.....bloody nightmare.

How long did it take you to do the kitchen, triple the time whistling.gifwhistling.gif:shades:

Edited by asboannie
Social source share

Deena Johnson is lovely :shades:

Yep have done similar, recently dug out a load of tapes and CDs that I hadn't listened to for a while and a few tracks grabbed me that had passed me by before. :P

Hi Rachel.

Sorry i'm late on this whistling.gif , I remembet John May playing this in Soul or Nothing....the same night we both DJ there. whistling.gif

Social source share

The one iv'e got has BY THE TIME I GET TO PHOENIX .. on the second side...record no 2134.
I know.. whistling.gif was thinking of album track,this is what i should have posted...,of me 7".... whistling.gif
Social source share

Hi Rachel.

Sorry i'm late on this huh.gif , I remembet John May playing this in Soul or Nothing....the same night we both DJ there. laugh.gif

I vaguely remember that too :shades::P

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!