tsu tomatoes

Gloria Jones - Tainted Love

Thanks. What does that make mine then?? It's silver writing on black label. I can't find it right now so I'm unable to tell you what's in the run out groove. Anyone?

Well the original is Black and Silver in both vinyl and styrene and guess what so is one of the boots.

Thanks. What does that make mine then?? It's silver writing on black label. I can't find it right now so I'm unable to tell you what's in the run out groove. Anyone?

Dunno but my Sandy Wynns "Love belong's to everyone" is also silver writing on black label believe this is original. Styrene

You could be on a winner!

courtesy of JM...

original WEST COAST press in STYRENE states distributed exclusively by Vee-Jay records at the TOP of the label. Delta # 56960

Bootlegged in styrene & vinyl with both Black & Silver and Green & Silver labels. Original has black/silver label pressed in both styrene/vinyl , West Coast press has Delta # 56960. Styrene bootleg has Delta #99069. Counterfeit = 14003 - B AZ

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.