Ethics?

Was talking to 'Killer' at Piercebridge last night about the theft of his records earlier in the year.

He told me that he had found out who had stolen them, and that several tasty items had been sold on to people form the West Midlands area.

No names, no packdrill - they are now aware of the fact that they were stolen, one of them even told him that he had bought one of them and how guilty he felt about it being nicked...

So here is the question:

What should they do about it?

I have my own opinions, but I'd like to hear a few others before I weigh in with them.

Social source share

• Replies 71
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Was talking to 'Killer' at Piercebridge last night about the theft of his records earlier in the year.

He told me that he had found out who had stolen them, and that several tasty items had been sold on to people form the West Midlands area.

No names, no packdrill - they are now aware of the fact that they were stolen, one of them even told him that he had bought one of them and how guilty he felt about it being nicked...

So here is the question:

What should they do about it?

I have my own opinions, but I'd like to hear a few others before I weigh in with them.

Ethics!! What the F..k are you on about?

Police. Now.

ROD

Social source share

Police. Now.

ROD

Agreed. Either that or a bit of self justice. Speaking from experience here as i had my collection stolen from home (nothing else took) in the early 80s. Still haven't found out who it was but if i ever do i wouldn't think twice about sorting them out 1 way or another....
Social source share

Not on about the thief - he will get his one way or the other...

I'm on about the people who now have the records in their possesion - and are fully aware of how they ended up there (albeit unwittingly? at the time)

If it was me, I'd demand my money back from said thief (obviously with threats of the police etc) and then return the record to the original owner, thereby I'd feel better and the record would be back where it belongs. I would hope most people would do the same :ohmy:

Social source share

If I had bought and later found out their origin I would return such item to whom it was nicked from,in this case Killa,who despite his name probably wouldn't harm anyone,nice guy and a never knew about this incident,should have been broadcasted everywhere,I would then request a refund from the toe rag with the threat of grassing him to the bizzies and then name and shame on the scene. :ohmy:

Edited by dancingcollector
Social source share

I'm on about the people who now have the records in their possesion - and are fully aware of how they ended up there (albeit unwittingly? at the time)

============

If they're aware now that they were stolen give them back to the rightful owner, and persue the loss of their money through the legal system. If that's not possible, there are other forms of justice (not that I'm advocating anything). Overall the said recipients of stolen records will have to accept they've lost out in some way or another. Just my opinion.

Winnie:-)

Social source share

If it was me, I'd demand my money back from said thief (obviously with threats of the police etc) and then return the record to the original owner, thereby I'd feel better and the record would be back where it belongs. I would hope most people would do the same :ohmy:

They weren't bought from the thief. The thievies sold them onto a dealer who then sold them on, unaware as far as I know at the time.

I presume the police have the power to sieze stolen goods if can be proven?

Social source share

I thnk the law would say they belong to Killer, and even though the people who bought them did so without knowing they were stolen it's just tough, the records belonged to killer in the first place and they were sold after they had been stolen from him.

As I said though, it's tough on the people who paid for the records, they didn't know they were stolen and God knows money for records is hard enough to come by anyway. I suspect that the only way it will be resolved to every one's satisfaction is if the Police were involved, then at least a successful prosecution could include compensation for the records that were sold, so killer could either let the people keep the records, or buy them back from the people who had paid for them.

And yes, I live in the West Midlands, and know who stole them, and who sold the records on the theif's behalf without knowing they were stolen, and I know some of the people who bought them (And I wasn't one of them)

So I can see where Joe is going with the ethics question, and I don't have an answer. We all have our own feelings on what we might do if placed in this situation, but I can't tell other people what to do. It's up to their own conscience and finances.

Social source share

And yes, I live in the West Midlands, and know who stole them, and who sold the records on the theif's behalf without knowing they were stolen, and I know some of the people who bought them (And I wasn't one of them)

So I can see where Joe is going with the ethics question, and I don't have an answer. We all have our own feelings on what we might do if placed in this situation, but I can't tell other people what to do. It's up to their own conscience and finances.

you've got an ethical position of your own to consider then, dave. if you know who did it, i can't think why you wouldn't go to the police? surely that's what your conscience says you ought to do?

as for the people who bought them, they should return them to the dealer and ask for their money back. he should then go back to the thief and do likewise.

but ultimately, personally, i'd go straight to the old bill.

Edited by Dan
Social source share

you've got an ethical position of your own to consider then, dave. if you know who did it, i can't think why you wouldn't go to the police? surely that's what your conscience says you ought to do?

Killer also knows who stole his records, and has had the vast majority returned. It's his decision as to whether the Police are involved, not mine.

Social source share

as for the people who bought them, they should return them to the dealer and ask for their money back. he should then go back to the thief and do likewise.

but ultimately, personally, i'd go straight to the old bill.

Hi Dan and all reading this most alarming theft.SURELY they the culprit(s) Must be known to quite a few on here?Purposely done?Assume nothing else stolen?SOULIES I THINK NOT...let us know who are the culprits Ban them from all venues ,BANISH them from our "scene"....Mark Bicknell had some tunes stolen some years ago .don't know of any conclusion ..but he did write about the issue most vehemently. :ohmy:

Edited by steve z
Social source share

This sounds the fairest to me :ohmy:

Social source share

I know killa he is one of the most inoffencive people on this scene

iv,e also just found out who stole the records and who sold them far play to who sold them he got the rest and gave them back to Killa as for the TWAT that stole them in the first place he should have his fingers cut off shoved up his arse then down this thoat publicly IMO

This sort of thing needs stampin on anyone who would steal a record wether it be a £5.00 tune or a £5000.00 one should have there picture put up at every venue in the country

HB :ohmy:

Social source share

iv,e also just found out who stole the records and who sold them far play to who sold them he got the rest and gave them back to Killa as for the TWAT that stole them in the first place he should have his fingers cut off shoved up his arse then down this thoat publicly IMO

This sort of thing needs stampin on anyone who would steal a record wether it be a £5.00 tune or a £5000.00 one should have there picture put up at every venue in the country

============

Why has no one named the thief, would there be legal implications in doing so?

Winnie:-)

Social source share

Here, Here....

Social source share

So the theft is fair? Not having a go at you Karen ..I would steal if I needed to keep my wife and son alive.Stolen for greed and from someone I know or indeed did not know...NEVER.....

Oh no Steve, the theft is not fair at all. I meant fair to the people who unknowingly bought stolen records.

I don't know about the background, just going by whats been posted but If these guys bought the records from a dealer ( not knowing they were stolen) not from the thief then the dealer should give them the money back and he should sort the thief if you understand what I mean :ohmy:

Edited by KarenC
Social source share

When Ted first became ill, We were going through a very bad patch financially. Killa gave us cash and a pile of records to sell to help us survive the crisis...He did this just because that's the kind of guy he is.

We will be forever indebted to him for his kindness and generosity.

I hope that anyone who has his records will return them to him...Because I'm certain that if the boot was on the other foot, Killa wouldn't hesitate to do the same.

I'm pretty sure it's common knowledge who the thief is, Perhaps he could be persuaded to re-emburse those who have lost out.

Social source share

Oh no Steve, the theft is not fair at all. I meant fair to the people who unknowingly bought stolen records.

I don't know about the background, just going by whats been posted but If these guys bought the records from a dealer ( not knowing they were stolen) not from the thief then the dealer should give them the money back and he should sort the thief if you understand what I mean :yes:

Hi Karen :ohmy::yes: The written word eh :lol: Got you now.Another point ..the people who bought the records off said thief....DID the person who sold the stolen records always sell ?A known to sell person? Did the people who bought the records ,at whatever price(?) have suspicions?

Social source share

Killer also knows who stole his records, and has had the vast majority returned. It's his decision as to whether the Police are involved, not mine.

you didn't make that clear in your first post, dave (all you said was you knew).

however, while i agree that if the guy himself knows who stole them he is probably going to have to go to the cops in order to get some action taken, i would have thought you or anyone else who independently know(s) who stole them would be begging for the chance to help put this thieving scum behind bars? if not, and your records get nicked next, you won't have my sympathy, sorry.

you said: I suspect that the only way it will be resolved to every one's satisfaction is if the Police were involved, then at least a successful prosecution could include compensation for the records that were sold, so killer could either let the people keep the records, or buy them back from the people who had paid for them.

i think you were quite right about this; the only way to get a successful prosecution is through witnesses coming forward to help (and not saying i know who did it but it isn't my problem, which is kind of what you were saying).

all just an opinion, of course. as you say it's a matter for consciences.

Social source share

Police. Now.

ROD

Police?,that`s one way of loosing them then,like they give a fukc,you get your burgled round here,you have to ring for a appoitment,too much paper work :lol: ,unless your from W1,they`ve got there own private police force,who strangely enough are never underfunded,police it depend`s where your from :ohmy:
Social source share

i think you were quite right about this; the only way to get a successful prosecution is through witnesses coming forward to help (and not saying i know who did it but it isn't my problem, which is kind of what you were saying).

all just an opinion, of course. as you say it's a matter for consciences.

But I'm not a witness to anything. I have been told what happened. It's not a case of saying it's not my problem, more a case of not being able to effectively do anything to help.

Social source share

But I'm not a witness to anything. I have been told what happened. It's not a case of saying it's not my problem, more a case of not being able to effectively do anything to help.

ok dave fair point - i read more into you 'knowing' than that. i didn't mean 'witness' as in 'saw it happen', anyway, i meant as in really knowing but obviously it's more hearsay sort of thing (ie not proof, just knowledge). sorry for misunderstanding. anyway, i'm sure you're every bit as disgusted by this as anyone else. :yes:

Social source share

You dont have to answer to anyone Dave,i`ve had record burgled before,did the police rout,got shit all back,even though they found me record`s,while he was escaping with them,remember the copper coming round,on a push iron(bike),loaded with me tune`s,400 box he was fukced,poor copper not wanker.gif ,as for letting people know,everybody all nice,we`ll help,if you havent noticed yet,we live in the real world,example i had"my dearly beloved" nicked and a other,the same night after getting em nicked,still had to pay for em`,the fukcer who nicked dont show his face no more,and i`ll name him,like i have loads,Russell White come on down,dont worry wont i wont ever forget......... wanker.gif .

You watch,you cant do that Ken,i just did :P ,i wonder how many RWs there are in the world,this one could be fictional...... :yes:

Social source share

You dont have to answer to anyone Dave,i`ve had record burgled before,did the police rout,got shit all back,even though they found me record`s,while he was escaping with them,remember the copper coming round,on a push iron(bike),loaded with me tune`s,400 box he was fukced,poor copper not wanker.gif ,as for letting people know,everybody all nice,we`ll help,if you havent noticed yet,we live in the real world,example i had"my dearly beloved" nicked and a other,the same night after getting em nicked,still had to pay for em`,the fukcer who nicked dont show his face no more,and i`ll name him,like i have loads,Russell White come on down,dont worry wont i wont ever forget......... wanker.gif .

You watch,you cant do that Ken,i just did :P ,i wonder how many RWs there are in the world,this one could be fictional...... :P

Youve had both sides of the record coin ken youve had records stolen :D and youve left a box of records at a venue :yes: but they were returned to you which dose restore your faith in the people on the northern scene

HB :P

Edited by heavenly blocked
Social source share

Youve had both sides of the record coin ken youve had records stolen :P and youve left a box of records at a venue :P but they were returned to you which dose restore your faith in the people on the northern scene

HB :D

Sorry fer` me rantin` but touchy subject fer` me,and your right about getting me records back,at Leicester.........but i do trust me friends,just dont trust everybody,anymore.... :yes:
Social source share

As a few of you on here know i was burgled and lost a load of tunes in 2002 and some came up for sale on Ebay...the police ..fair play did all they could but I got nothing back, and im still to this day sick to my stomach something i'll never get over.

Its a very emotive subject..me id love to bounce thieves all over the pavement outside...but if id bought a record from a dealer and then found out it was nicked id give the tune back to the rightful owner and if the dealer was legit and totally in the dark..see if some sort of 50/50 could be agreed on another purchase if he wasnt in the dark id be knocking on his door with a big stick.

Geeooooordie

Social source share

You watch,you cant do that Ken,i just did :P ,i wonder how many RWs there are in the world,this one could be fictional...... :yes:

you got shit all back, apart from the records which a copper cycled back with, knackering himself in the process (you're right, what a wanker, eh :D )

Social source share

I think you need to get the old bill involved.. other wise if the scum does it again, anyone that knew who the person is that stole the records is slightly responsible.. why should another dj or collector have to loose hes/her collection. Because some one never grassed someone up... no you need to stop the scum now... I think its silly this is even being spoken about.. Thieving Scum end of.. no long stories about how much its worth how long its taken to collect.. its wrong end of... don't leave it to the next person to stop it. Just think it could be anyone on here...

Social source share

you got shit all back, apart from the records which a copper cycled back with, knackering himself in the process (you're right, what a wanker, eh :yes: )
Yep right wanker,he then rode the bike back to the nick,with me record`s,never seen em` again,so dan,what now? :PA.C.A.B.....so there :D ,have i got a chip or what?.

:P

Social source share

Sorry fer` me rantin` but touchy subject fer` me,and your right about getting me records back,at Leicester.........but i do trust me friends,just dont trust everybody,anymore.... :yes:

Thing is ken the said person a few years ago i would av said was in my circle of friends just glad i moved away if thats the sort of thing he wants to get upto :D makes i mad

HB :P

Social source share

Thing is ken the said person a few years ago i would av said was in my circle of friends just glad i moved away if thats the sort of thing he wants to get upto :D makes i mad

HB :yes:

I thought he was mine,infact last time i did normington some body else,had the same story about the same fictional person,some other thing he took too,cant stop looking for me baby,fantastic four,mint,and edwin starr,mellow whatever,mint ric-tic or should that be nic-tit,autoghraphed got of A Dyson,its not the fact he took em`,he took advantige of a bad situation,split from my ex,cant say i took it very well,in a mess really,i used to trust anybody,ask jumpy joan,ronnie peddley,anybody that used come back after nighter`s,allways used to be somebody round,no chuff nicked owt` ever..... :P except me women :P
Social source share

Hi

Killah is one of the decent guys on the scene, I always have a chat and good laugh when we meet up, usually in the record bar at various venues every week. Im gutted for him, I have had vinyl stolen in the past so I know the feeling and the anger that follows :P

Im really sad, angry and annoyed that someone has robbed him (or any other person on this wondeful soul scene), please, lets stop protecting the thieves, if its 100% certain then name them...it makes me so f++kin pi+sed off and angry when I hear about it happening that I dont want to risk taking a sales box out with me to venues!

I dont want to be in a venue knowing that thieves are planning to steal records from me or anyone else!

Please name & shame then we can see the enemy :yes:

cheers

Paul

Social source share

Yep right wanker,he then rode the bike back to the nick,with me record`s,never seen em` again,so dan,what now? whistling.gifA.C.A.B.....so there :shades: ,have i got a chip or what?.

whistling.gif

ah, you didn't say that ken.

all coppers aren't bastards, most of them are decent blokes (and women) doing a difficult job. they're basically the only thing standing between us and the scum who nick records, rape women, peddle drugs to our kids, murder kids, make and distribute child pornography etc etc etc. of course there are some tossers in the old bill, we've all met them, and some fitting-up scum too, but they're not all like that.

in context of this theft, i stand by what i said; the victim should call the cops.

Social source share

Is this thief still on the scene, if they are I think we all need to know as I would not feel comfortable at any event with them casing the bags and records.

At Birmingham nighter on Sat in my bag was my sat nav, wallet, mobile and car keys and as usual it was left unnattended for most of the night without a thought.

If there are theiving scumbags out there, for me the whole feeling at any event would change.

What are the legal implicationa of naming them on here?

Social source share

I had a long chat with Killah at the Northwich All Dayer at Christmas, and I feel utterly gutted for the Guy, nobody deserves this, especially somebody as genuine as Killah. He knows who stole them, but doesn't want to involve the Police, so do we get involved (on his behalf) or respect his decision? Secondly, time is of the essence, as records get passed on, moved around etc etc, and anyone can unwittingly buy one of those stolen discs, that may have been through 3 or 4 different hands. To move forward on this, firstly we need a list of the tunes pinched, and secondly is the thief still going to Soul nights etc, as surely, if the evidence is so damning against him, he really shouldn't be welcome.

Social source share

Is this thief still on the scene, if they are I think we all need to know as I would not feel comfortable at any event with them casing the bags and records.

At Birmingham nighter on Sat in my bag was my sat nav, wallet, mobile and car keys and as usual it was left unnattended for most of the night without a thought.

If there are theiving scumbags out there, for me the whole feeling at any event would change.

What are the legal implicationa of naming them on here?

awkward one mate.

i would advise anyone to send a pm to mike to discuss this. i am sure after discussion mike would then make an informed decision on this matter.

cheers

Shane

ps. personally, if there is no doubt i would like them to be named. however, this is my own opinion - not the opinion of the site

Social source share

ah, you didn't say that ken.

all coppers aren't bastards, most of them are decent blokes (and women) doing a difficult job. they're basically the only thing standing between us and the scum who nick records, rape women, peddle drugs to our kids, murder kids, make and distribute child pornography etc etc etc. of course there are some tossers in the old bill, we've all met them, and some fitting-up scum too, but they're not all like that.

in context of this theft, i stand by what i said; the victim should call the cops.

Some people are so nieve,dan get real,these are the people who support the criminal justice act,biggest load of shit ever,anyhow as i`ve said before it where your from that matters,i suppose traffic wardens are cool too Dan,all the coppers seem to be,ecinomic migrant`s from Scotland here,ho stand beetween us?,well there not doing a great job,as for your drug peddling,they`re the cause,they`re not social workers so should stick fighting crime,kids get drunk all the time,who sells em that,cant see them getting 2 to 14 years for there evil,drugs like prostitutes have been around for ever,education is the only provention,and taking em` out of the criminal`s hands,and letting the doctors and social workers workers sort it,half the countrys on legal scripts anyway,in the fiftys when heroin was legal,and a spliff was a heroin joint,there was about 200 addicts,when crimenalised its gone crazy,going from something that would be normaly smoked,to what it is now,its happening with dope at the mo`,the stronger they make it the less they have to smuggle,till it evolves into something scarey,then re-clasify it,so controling more poor poeple,what is coming faster than what you think,drug laws where only invented to controle economic migrants Mexican`s and other ethnic groups in the early day`s to keep em at the bottom of the social ladder under the thumb,?nothing changed much then as it?, whistling.gif

Edited by ken
Social source share

Some people are so nieve,dan get real,these are the people who support the criminal justice act,biggest load of shit ever,anyhow as i`ve said before it where your from that matters,i suppose traffic wardens are cool too Dan,all the coppers seem to be,ecinomic migrant`s from Scotland here,ho stand beetween us?,well there not doing a great job,as for your drug peddling,they`re the cause,they`re not social workers so should stick fighting crime,kids get drunk all the time,who sells em that,cant see them getting 2 to 14 years for there evil,drugs like prostitutes have been around for ever,education is the only provention,and taking em` out of the criminal`s hands,and letting the doctors and social workers workers sort it,half the countrys on legal scripts anyway,in the fiftys when heroin was legal,and a spliff was a heroin joint,there was about 200 addicts,when crimenalised its gone crazy,going from something that would be normaly smoked,to what it is now,its happening with dope at the mo`,the stronger they make it the less they have to smuggle,till it evolves into something scarey,what is coming faster than what you think,drug laws where only invented to controle economic migrants Mexican`s and other ethnic groups in the early day`s to keep em at the bottom of the social ladder under the thumb,?nothing changed much then as it?, whistling.gif

i dunno ken, i wouldn't say i was naiive. but i suppose i wouldn't would i? :)

there's a strong libertarian argument in favour of legalising drugs. i just happen not to agree with it (and i speak as someone, like many of us, with more than a passing acquaintance with the subject :shades: ).

if my little girls get hurt by someone and my choice is to phone you or phone my local cops, i think i'll go for the cops, no offence :D . that's what they're there for as far as i'm concerned (as well as fighting twats in nuneaton town centre of a weekend, catching people who beat up old ladies and putting people like ian huntley behind bars).

as for traffic wardens - i know what you mean but the funny thing is, they might be horrible, humourless, nazi c*nts but they are necessary aren't they? they really, really piss me off when i park my motor up and don't feed the meter but it's not like i don't know they could catch me. i take a risk, it's my choice. if they didn't exist most cities would be even more chaotic than they are.

we're either adult enough to accept we can't just do what we like, and have to live within a set of mutually and generally acceptable rules, or we're like one of my five-year-olds who doesn't, basically, understand the need for rules.

i've broken plenty of them myself, but that doesn't make me a hypocrite; i accept that rules should exist. i just try to dodge them and it's a fair cop if i get caught :P .

i would never steal anything, though, and certainly not records (getting vaguely back on topic).

(shall we agree to disagree re law and order btw - otherwise we'll totally hijack this thread? :Pwhistling.gif )

Social source share

i dunno ken, i wouldn't say i was naiive. but i suppose i wouldn't would i? :D

there's a strong libertarian argument in favour of legalising drugs. i just happen not to agree with it (and i speak as someone, like many of us, with more than a passing acquaintance with the subject :shades: ).

if my little girls get hurt by someone and my choice is to phone you or phone my local cops, i think i'll go for the cops, no offence :D . that's what they're there for as far as i'm concerned (as well as fighting twats in nuneaton town centre of a weekend, catching people who beat up old ladies and putting people like ian huntley behind bars).

as for traffic wardens - i know what you mean but the funny thing is, they might be horrible, humourless, nazi c*nts but they are necessary aren't they? they really, really piss me off when i park my motor up and don't feed the meter but it's not like i don't know they could catch me. i take a risk, it's my choice. if they didn't exist most cities would be even more chaotic than they are.

we're either adult enough to accept we can't just do what we like, and have to live within a set of mutually and generally acceptable rules, or we're like one of my five-year-olds who doesn't, basically, understand the need for rules.

i've broken plenty of them myself, but that doesn't make me a hypocrite; i accept that rules should exist. i just try to dodge them and it's a fair cop if i get caught :P .

i would never steal anything, though, and certainly not records (getting vaguely back on topic).

(shall we agree to disagree re law and order btw - otherwise we'll totally hijack this thread? :Pwhistling.gif )

Parking wardens,job to do?,in dresden last year in the big city,they had traffic wardens who put tickets on,to tell you you got ten mins or you get a ticket,deffo better,and all the estates had no parking restrictions,only one everbody parks on one side of the road,while the other side is clear,trouble is here we stick lines & restrictions everywhere.....the french wouldnt have it no-way aswell... :)

Ok i agree to disagree........ whistling.gif

Social source share

You need to be careful what you say mate. I heard this story from the person who unwittingly bought them and he'd been selling them in his shop, totaally unaware of their background. However, if you think the person who stole them is likely to be worried about threats I can assure you he won't be. When we were growing up on the scene we knew all about this guy and his mob and you kept your head down and said nothing. They were responsible for practically all of the chemist break ins in this area and they ended up doing the armed robbery on the Midland Counties Dairy. Just saying...these people are criminals, they are not just your ordinary soul punters.

Social source share

You need to be careful what you say mate. I heard this story from the person who unwittingly bought them and he'd been selling them in his shop, totaally unaware of their background. However, if you think the person who stole them is likely to be worried about threats I can assure you he won't be. When we were growing up on the scene we knew all about this guy and his mob and you kept your head down and said nothing. They were responsible for practically all of the chemist break ins in this area and they ended up doing the armed robbery on the Midland Counties Dairy. Just saying...these people are criminals, they are not just your ordinary soul punters.

Well said Pete,and people say get the Police involved,in tottenham its probberly a sign of weakness,and you`re just as likely loose everything then?,be like fly`s round shit,which is what they are... whistling.gif

Social source share

Maybe if the person who done it is as Pete says and Killah don't want to call old bill, maybe a list of records should be circulated to all dealers maybe via Nsoul and Manifesto.. if no one buys them because they are stolen they are then worthless.... I know some one will buy them, but it makes it harder.. and maybe if there was an artical as well people would then think a little bit more about buying stolen records..

Because the person who stole them sounds quite heavy should they be allowed to get away with it.. is that not school yard bulling by the big lad...

Edited by mischief
Social source share

Maybe if the person who done it is as Pete says and Killah don't want to call old bill, maybe a list of records should be circulated to all dealers maybe via Nsoul and Manifesto.. if no one buys them because they are stolen they are then worthless.... I know some one will buy them, but it makes it harder.. and maybe if there was an artical as well people would then think a little bit more about buying stolen records..

Because the person who stole them sounds quite heavy should they be allowed to get away with it.. is that not school yard bulling by the big lad...

Dont think there is a right way or wrong way to sort this out?,them that can are probberly part of the probblem,ie;having mates who are the same kind of people,who probberly are just as bad?.

Social source share

Thing is - I live what, 9 miles away from where these were sold and I didn't know a thing about it until a couple of weeks after it happened. So they certainly weren't offered around. The story I heard is that the guy who nicked them, picked them up on the car park at keele after they'd been left outside whistling.gif not condoning that obviously but blimey, not the best way to keep your records secure

Social source share

Guest biggray1

We live in a free world,a crime as been commited and it is your duty to inform the Police about this matter! once a thief allways a thief! Help stop crime and dont be or feel intiimidated by anyone!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!