soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 12
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest soul stormers

Yes, it was also rel. on the "FreeAngela Davis" LP late Sixties.

Terrific 45 :ohmy:

hi marc

thanks for that

did you get the email ?

thanks

Social source share

how much for this LP ?

I wouldn't pay more than £30-40, although there seem to be certain sellers that wouldn't agree. Think i got mine on e-bay for 40 USD. I think the version of "Can't you see" is a little bit slower than the 45. Nice LP althrough though, and it shouldn't be too hard to find. Dickie Wonder - Nobody knows is on it aswell.

Think i have a scan on another computer, will take a look later.

Social source share

Utterly cool Album, and yes the version on it is a little slower than the "45" but still a really credable version. Also it's credited on the Album to Tyrone Thomas, who to my Ears doesn't sound like Little Tommy, though I'm probably completely wrong on this. Is Tyrone Thomas & Little Tommy the same Guy??

Social source share

Might be getting me wires crossed here or just simply fantasising whistling.gif . . . Am sure I bid on an LP earlier this year on ebay with said tracks on ( my hearts set on a Little Tommy 45 at some point in time!! ) . Am quite sure it wasn't the Angela Davis LP too...

Actually - just checked Manship - ' Mr Wiggles & Friends ' CD - Was this on orig. LP.....

ATB

Rich

Social source share

A little glut of the 45 turned up last year on ebay all in great condition out of Richmond where it was recorded.....

I got the last one (I think) and the seller told me August Moon had been knocking around trying to buy all the copies of his SOS stuff he could find in order to sell them to the UK. How true that really is I don't know but it wouldn't be surprising.

Social source share