Mel Britt On Cd

Hi everybody,

Just joined Soul Source, so I'd like to say a big "Hi" to everyone out there. I was wondering if anybody could help me out? I'm looking for a CD with Mel Britt's brilliant "She'll Come Running Back" and (obviously not on the same CD) Prince Phillip Mitchell - "I'm So Happy" (or, at least I think that's the track title - it's played eveywhere I go anyway!!)

Cheers,

Bernie

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 2
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest soul stormers

Hi everybody,

Just joined Soul Source, so I'd like to say a big "Hi" to everyone out there. I was wondering if anybody could help me out? I'm looking for a CD with Mel Britt's brilliant "She'll Come Running Back" and (obviously not on the same CD) Prince Phillip Mitchell - "I'm So Happy" (or, at least I think that's the track title - it's played eveywhere I go anyway!!)

Cheers,

Bernie

HI BERNIE

SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS

I SEND YOU A CD

:yes:

Social source share

Hi everybody,

Cheers,

Bernie

Mel Britt on "The Northern Soul of Chicago" Goldmine CD GSCD38 so crap sound quality.

Prince Phillip Mitchell on "So Soulful 70's" Kent CD CDKEND175 so great sound quality.

Good luck!!

If I were you I'd take up the previous poster's offer
:yes:

Social source share