Lou Ragland Since You Said You'd Be Mine Uk Wd

Guest noss

Picked up a Warner Brothers UK white demo Lou Ragland Since You Said You'd Be Mine at the weekend. What would this be worth in mint condition?

Social source share

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest biggray1
Picked up a Warner Brothers UK white demo Lou Ragland Since You Said You'd Be Mine at the weekend. What would this be worth in mint condition?
Never seen a uk w/d of this seventys classic! I have the green issue thats worth £45 ish so i would add another £20 for the w/d,people seem to think that this is a hard 45 to locate! its seen in box's and lists a lot now!! Great record and artist whistling.gif
Social source share

Never seen a uk w/d of this seventys classic! I have the green issue thats worth £45 ish so i would add another £20 for the w/d,people seem to think that this is a hard 45 to locate! its seen in box's and lists a lot now!! Great record and artist whistling.gif

I can't believe the green one can possibly be worth £45, not arguing with you like but I'd have asked 20 for it and maybe 50 for the demo, which actually is rare.

Social source share

Guest biggray1

Pete i chose £45 cos I have seen it at £75 on lists and the Bay..and your correct to say £20 is a fair price! I paid a lot less for my copy but that was many moons ago when i was a young lad!!

Social source share

Guest Awake 502

Never seen a uk w/d of this seventys classic! I have the green issue thats worth £45 ish so i would add another £20 for the w/d,people seem to think that this is a hard 45 to locate! its seen in box's and lists a lot now!! Great record and artist shades.gif

Here's mine :lol:

post-1832-1138743241_thumb.jpg

Social source share

Nice !

Interesting mix of names on that sleeve too Paul-I wonder how may people who were interested in Todd Rundgren were also interested in Major Lance?

I want one now...

Social source share

Nice !

Interesting mix of names on that sleeve too Paul-I wonder how may people who were interested in Todd Rundgren were also interested in Major Lance?

I want one now...

Quite a strange mix this one picked up in the '70s junk shopping days. Tracks like Afternoon On The Rhino, Spirit in The Sky,. Uptown Saturday Night, Jackie Wilson Said. The biggest problem with the album apart from most of the content is that the tracks follow on so that the DJ can stand at the bar and it seamlessly plays.

Paul

Social source share

Nice !

I want one now...

I was mad into Rundgren & Still am and yes Major lance as well but never bought that LP.

Pete Smith thought "I saw the light" was a Uptempo soul record - so I enlightened him.

Todd made some great tracks that if you didnt recognise the voice you could cover up and play.

On one of his albums he does medley of Soul records and its quite good actually.

Have you hear the album "Liars"? whistling.gif

Social source share

Nice !

I want one now...

Out of interest(if anyone is), the album came out in 76 and here is the track listing.

post-1218-1138823775_thumb.jpg

Paul

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!