The Fed March 11

Guest SAFC-SOULBOY

Paul

Looking forward to Saturday night wink.gif Have you sorted the times for the DJ's yet ??

Theirs about 20 of us coming over from Hetton , it's been a while since we've been that far North it's got the makings of another great night

Peter

www.villagesoul.co.uk

Peter, just make sure you keep Mr Johnson away from the 'strong' stuff before his set..... :ohmy:

Lemonade shandy's only :lol:

• Replies 100
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Ewan

The Hanover Suite is upstairs

The Northumbrian Suite down stairs

Can I just clarify one thing IT HAS NOT BEEN CANCELLED, had svevral telphone calls tonight, asking if it was still on, as someone don't know who it is has started some shit saying it has been cancelled IT IS STILL

ON

Paul Conroy

Tyneside Soul Promotions

Guest Bernadette

Good luck for tomorrow Paul...hope all goes well whistling.gif Haven't been to a Fed do yet & really wanted to be there tomorrow especially as one of my fav DJs TJ is on but can't make the journey up from London where i'm living now :D Hopefully make a future do & give my fellow geordies a bit of support - my family still live in Whickham a stones throw away from the Fed :thumbsup:

Ewan

The Hanover Suite is upstairs

The Northumbrian Suite down stairs

Can I just clarify one thing IT HAS NOT BEEN CANCELLED, had svevral telphone calls tonight, asking if it was still on, as someone don't know who it is has started some shit saying it has been cancelled IT IS STILL

ON

Paul Conroy

Tyneside Soul Promotions

Why do people do that?. Probably somebody jealous, as they know that you have a good thing going here.

Bet you are annoyed. Should be a top night though.

Best of luck

Kirsty& Brianx

Guest SAFC-SOULBOY

Why do people do that?. Probably somebody jealous, as they know that you have a good thing going here.

Bet you are annoyed. Should be a top night though.

Best of luck

Kirsty& Brianx

Certainly will be..... unsure.gif

See you both tomorrow night

Thanks everyone fof the phone calls, word is around that it is not cancelled

Just got back fom The Fed everything is up and running for tomorrow, just been offered another room for future events not too sure what to do, take it or leave it, anyway that's another matter.

Bernadette, your right about a stones throw away, only problem is after being on the LCL Lager, some hill to get up!!!!!

Manus, hope you can get up here soon loads of peole asking after you

thanks everyone

Paul Conroy

Tyneside Soul Promotions

Just got back fom The Fed everything is up and running for tomorrow

Paul Conroy

Tyneside Soul Promotions

Why wait till tomorrow ....... My feet are itchin'!!!!!!!!!!!

If you've never been to The Fed you don't know what you're missing, seriously if you can get, do - you won't be disappointed. I thought the 1st one was a belter and they get better every time!

Best wishes for tomorrow Paul.

p.s. Go for it Liam - you'll go down a storm!

Guest Marcelle

Ash

Got the mixer mate thank you

Liam's well up for it, to say he is excited is an understatement

see you tomorrow

Paul Conroy

Tyneside Soul Promotions

PS re the itchin feet, is that not your Athlete's foot working itself again!!!!

Good luck Liam (oh & to Tyneside Soul Promotions) :thumbsup:

unfortuntly I wont be there, Chis selling records somewhere else whistling.gif so I will be staying in ...with choccy & whiskey

We will be there in Sept (my birthday) hypo.gif

Love Marcelle xx

Bernadette

I don't know if you'll get this message before Saturday but I managed to get TJ a return flight on Easyjet leaving Stanstead 11.25 Saturday morning returning to London 12.00 Sunday afternoon for £ 36.00 :thumbsup::lol: not a bad deal

And Ewan I've warned CJ to stay off the Syrup but you know his motto " It's 8 o'clock somewhere in the world" nice to see he's got an earlier spot whistling.gifhypo.gif

Peter

Marcelle

Whisky and Choc's mmmm sounds good, bet it's not as good as a bottle of the BROOON with tripe , now that's cusine, it hits the spot everytime.

Andy hope you have a good one as well mate

well the nasty rumour has been sorted and it was started in error

a local soul night which would of been on tomorrow cancelled because of The Fed, a lad I know very well got the wrong end of the stcik when reading North East Soul Unions web site, he thought The Fed had been cancelled, he has been on the phone apologising

best to luck to every venue tomorrow

Paul Conroy

Tyneside Soul Promotions

I've been up early as well, but that's a different Story!!!!!!!!!!!!

been up sinec 5, being the Modern Man I am. been and done the shopping,ironed the bairns clothes and kicked f*** out of the cat ( only kidding)

Paul Conroy

Tyneside Soul Promotions

Can you come to my house when you have finished, my modern man is snoring upstairs in bed, while I am getting the little un ready for her dance class, while doing the housework & ironing :thumbsup: . I got distracted though & came on here!

Mind you it does mean that it is my turn for a lie in tomorrow, so I can let my hair down tonight :thumbsup:

Good luck tonight.

Kirsty

andy thanks for that,if i could be in two places at once i would be at middleton to support you and the great line up of djs you have spinning the tunes.

see you soon

ted white

Shit the bed !

Ted what you doing up this time of a morning -----sleepless night ----have the nerves set in

Catch u later --------gonna be a top night

Pissed the bed !

I've been up early as well, but that's a different Story!!!!!!!!!!!!

been up sinec 5, being the Modern Man I am. been and done the shopping,ironed the bairns clothes and kicked f*** out of the cat ( only kidding)

Paul Conroy

Tyneside Soul Promotions

Shagged the cat !

Guest Bernadette

Paul many a time i have staggered up the various banks sh*t-faced :thumbsup:

Pierre thanks for the info - wish i was joining him but no can do - just have to save myself for Prestatyn :thumbsup:

Edited by Bernadette
Guest SAFC-SOULBOY

Paul many a time i have staggered up the various banks sh*t-faced :thumbsup:

Pierre thanks for the info - wish i was joining him but no can do - just have to save myself for Prestatyn :shades:

I'll see you there,me little Geordie mate... :thumbsup:

Hope everyone's well, down south

Edited by SAFC-SOULBOY

Stevie , Joan . Tony - Just come up man !

I think everyone's well up for this one tonight.

I reckon the music quality's gonna be top draw stuff :D

If you're off to Middleton - have a gud un eh !

Cheers

Kev J

Guest Adam G

Cheers

Kev J

Hi Kev will see you tonight.Will bring the Lp for you.

Adam

Cheers

Kev J

Not going out tonite fella ..... saving myself for next weekend.

NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET TO COPE WITH YEE LOAD OF NUTTERS ...... :D

Guest SAFC-SOULBOY

Just to say a big THANKS to everyone involved last night...

Some great stuff played in the Modern room by ALL the D.J's mixed with great company & a special mention to Gaz Simon who played some wicked tunes down stairs.

All in all another TOP night at the Fed...roll on May 28th

Thanks again

Ewan whistling.gif:wicked::lol::lol:

Thanks once again for a fantastic night. Special thanks must go to Paul for letting us be his guests & the bottle of wine & card for our wedding anniversary, we were both deeply touched.

I had a cracking night in all rooms, we only problem was deciding which room to be in!. The modern room was busy, lovely crowd, great atmosphere & good music. The music in the downstairs geordie nutters room was fantastic. I had much fun watching Headsy, Ted & Kev J letting their hair down as usual & to answer your question Ted, you did deserve the most stupidest of the night. The fur coat did suit you though whistling.gif .

It was nice to meet you Jane, hope you made it make to Preston in the snow today.

Kirstyx

Just to say thanks to Paul and Micky and everyone else involved in last nights event.

I thought the "basement boys" did a great job spinning some real quality soul music.

A big thanks to the travellers , and especially Kirsty, Dave Guiry and of course Jane who made the solo journey in her little red Golf (how do you like your eggs in the morning ?)

Hope the weather wasn't too bad going back down

Cheers.

Kev

A big thanks to everyone for last night it went really well, still think it needs enhancing in certain areas, ot am I being to much of a perfectionist??, the atmosphere was great, the sounds were out of this world by all the DJ's hope the Artic North did'nt put too may off coming again.

I'm being totally baised here, our liam was brilliant, did hour and half by himself, at the start of the evening, he was right into it, he loves the Modern stuff, me and Yvette were nearly in tears I was really proud of him, lump in throat stuff, best laugh was when Gran Harland followed him he was telling Graham how to use the equipment, Graham being Graham loved it, and also Graham I did'nt realise what make of shoulder bag you give him for his CD's he is really chffed and on cloud nine, he ahas been asked to do another event up here, and when he was aked how much he said £150, well the promotoer was killing himslef laughing, them liam said 'OK is a tenner too much

Kirsty hope you enjoyed you anniversy celebrations

once again thanks to everyone, roll on May 28th

Paul Conroy

Tyneside Soul Promotions

A big thanks to everyone for last night it went really well, still think it needs enhancing in certain areas, ot am I being to much of a perfectionist??, the atmosphere was great, the sounds were out of this world by all the DJ's hope the Artic North did'nt put too may off coming again.

I'm being totally baised here, our liam was brilliant, did hour and half by himself, at the start of the evening, he was right into it, he loves the Modern stuff, me and Yvette were nearly in tears I was really proud of him, lump in throat stuff, best laugh was when Gran Harland followed him he was telling Graham how to use the equipment, Graham being Graham loved it, and also Graham I did'nt realise what make of shoulder bag you give him for his CD's he is really chffed and on cloud nine, he ahas been asked to do another event up here, and when he was aked how much he said £150, well the promotoer was killing himslef laughing, them liam said 'OK is a tenner too much

Kirsty hope you enjoyed you anniversy celebrations

once again thanks to everyone, roll on May 28th

Paul Conroy

Tyneside Soul Promotions

Awesome Paul....so glad it went well, i'll have to get Luke into training soon.....lol will get behind the next one in May for you on the show, you never know i might just blow the cobwebs off the DJ boxes.....lol

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Have to agree with the last few comments whistling.gif:lol: it was a top night ... Thought the modern room had a great atmosphere all night ... We never got down to the basement but people I was talking to said their was great tunes being played.... Congratulations to everyone involved and see you on the 28th of May :wicked::lol:

Edited by Pierre

thanks for the comments everyone,kirsty if you cant have a laugh whats the point,i thought i looked rather good in our lasses dead silver foxes,see youall soon for more fun and frivolity. :lol::lol::D:P

Couldnt agree more Ted, thought you looked hilarious, do you wear anymore of her clothes? :lol::P

Kirstyx

Just been down to The Fed, to sort out the afters with the new management, they are well impressed, have agreed to 2.30 am close. for this year, with 3 rooms, I don't want to go to 4 rooms just yet,

speaking about late license, theya are all up for later finishes, but want to see how the next few go, hope fully for the dates on Aug 11 and Sept 23rd we could have a 4am close lets keep our fingers crossed

Paul Conroy

Tynside Soul Promotions

Just like to say ta to everyone for the cards ,presents and good wishes for my 50th--- made it a real special day for me.

Also congrats to my other arf Liana and all the D.J.s for making the modern room such a success------and well done Liam,----modern soul monster ,no nerves at all

Thanks again -----Steve

Steve

I take it a blunt spoon will be painful, or enjoyable, suppose it depends how you get to my spleen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kinky Conroy

Tyneside Sex, sorry Soul Promotions

I WORRY ABOUT YOU SOMETIMES!!!!!!

Guest Ms Murray

Just to say thanks to Paul and Micky and everyone else involved in last nights event.

I thought the "basement boys" did a great job spinning some real quality soul music.

A big thanks to the travellers , and especially Kirsty, Dave Guiry and of course Jane who made the solo journey in her little red Golf (how do you like your eggs in the morning ?)

Hope the weather wasn't too bad going back down

Cheers.

Kev

Goodness me!

I thought you of all people would know your Polo from your Golf!!! Must be something to do with your handicap?! :Dph34r.gif

Great night on Saturday, with fantastic hospitality! Music not bad either! I certainly appreciated the dance floor to myself!!! :lol::D

Great to hear sounds that we don't hear everywhere else!!! Long may it continue!

Guest Ms Murray

Thanks once again for a fantastic night. Special thanks must go to Paul for letting us be his guests & the bottle of wine & card for our wedding anniversary, we were both deeply touched.

I had a cracking night in all rooms, we only problem was deciding which room to be in!. The modern room was busy, lovely crowd, great atmosphere & good music. The music in the downstairs geordie nutters room was fantastic. I had much fun watching Headsy, Ted & Kev J letting their hair down as usual & to answer your question Ted, you did deserve the most stupidest of the night. The fur coat did suit you though ph34r.gif .

It was nice to meet you Jane, hope you made it make to Preston in the snow today.

Kirstyx

Hi Kirsty,

Nice to meet you too Kirsty. I did have a good journey back thanks, it was very picturesque in parts. Beautiful views of snow laden countryside - I love it! Sad but true. :lol:

Hope to see you out and about again soon.