The Trend "shot On Site"

I bought this blind on eBay from the US on Fontana, described as garagey but sounding Northern. I didn't instantly take to and assumed that the singer was American trying to do a British accent - the production certainly doesn't sound British to me.

Anyway the song has grown on me a hell of a lot and I've subsequently found out that the band are British after all (only have to listen closely to the dreadful A side to confirm this).

Anybody know anything about the band? The British release of the song goes for a few bob according to Record Collector.

Cheers

Liverpool sounds about right accent-wise. Any info or directions to more info would be much appreciated.

Liverpool sounds about right accent-wise. Any info or directions to more info would be much appreciated.

They were actually from Bournemouth and they contained a future member of King crimson.. Michael Giles.

Great single a mod dancefloor classic!

They were actually from Bournemouth and they contained a future member of King crimson.. Michael Giles.

Great single a mod dancefloor classic!

Sorry about that. The Liverpool band were The Trends...I was close!

Didn't know about the King Crimson connection - I'll have to dig out me Larks Tongues in Aspic :ohmy:

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.