Soul Revolution, London, Saturday 18th Feb

Guest James Trouble

Guest James Trouble

med_gallery_663_811_5543.jpg

Saturday 24th Febuary 2007 at The Bedroom EC2. 10pm till 6am. £10 entry.

Room 1: Northern Soul

DJs: Butch, Arthur Fenn, Mick H, Val Palmer + James Trouble.

Room 2: Deepfunk

DJs: Ian Wright, Snowboy, Jazzman Gerald, Fryer + The Legendary Rustler. This room will be hosting the launch of Ian's Sister Funk 2 compilation.

Room 3: Soul Or Nothing Suite

DJs: Steve Cato, Adam Leaver + guests playing Jamaican soul, beat ballads, crossover, weird gear and anythign else they fancy.

This event will be bringing together the full circle of rare soul and funk from the 60s and 70s, played off original vinyl only. A celebration of forgotten genius, an all night dance party of the highest standards. No corners cut, no effort spared. It would be great if all 17 of us can celebrate this music together.

Soul Revolution @ The Bed Bar, Rivington Street, London. EC2. Nearest tubes Liverpool Street + Old Street.

I would advise to arrive early as at all previous events we have reached capacity by 11pm. :P

gallery_663_352_188842.jpg

Edited by James Trouble
  • Replies 5
  • Views 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saturday Febuary 18th.

Soul Revolution @ The Bed Bar, Rivington Street, London. EC2. Nearest tubes Liverpool Street + Old Street.

8pm till 2am. FREE ENTRY before 10.30.

Butch and James Trouble (that's me) playing the best underground soul from the 60s and 70s. The night comes with a 'no shite' guarantee.

I would advise to arrive early as at all previous events we have reached capacity by 11pm. whistling.gif

gallery_663_352_188842.jpg

Spot the Shoreditch trendies :lol::lol:

What a weekend, Solid Hit Soul on friday, Bed bar on the saturday

Guest Stuart T

I saw someone in there carring a skateboard. whistling.gif And I'm sure that we got there before 10.30 and was surprised to be charged to get in, where can I get a refund? :angry:

It was quite a pleasant way to kick off the evening though, seeing how the other half live, bar prices not too bad either.

Guest James Trouble

I saw someone in there carring a skateboard. :lol: And I'm sure that we got there before 10.30 and was surprised to be charged to get in, where can I get a refund? :angry:

It was quite a pleasant way to kick off the evening though, seeing how the other half live, bar prices not too bad either.

Gosh. I'll have a word. Should be free before 10.30. Sorry about that. Even more reason to get there early. whistling.gif

That'll be Butch's skate board you saw. He does a mean half pipe. :lol:

Guest Stuart T

Gosh. I'll have a word. Should be free before 10.30. Sorry about that. Even more reason to get there early. whistling.gif

That'll be Butch's skate board you saw. He does a mean half pipe. :lol:

My watch was probably wrong. I've never seen Butch smoke a pipe but what has that got to do with skateboards?