Kolla

LONDON this weekend

So who's out and about this weekend in London?

Ady Lupton, Marco & Yann's all-dayer is on tomorrow with a rather large helping of great DJs inc. Mick Smith, Tony Smith, Irish Greg, Keb yadda yadda yadda 

And there's a mini-dayer on Sunday as part of the Shoreditch festival

Anyone on here going to Va Va Voom in Holloway Road tomorrow. See events for details.

I plan to be going, not sure of time yet. Say hello if you see me, grey haired geezer.

I'd love to it looks like a goodun but i think we are staying in this weekend I have some darning to do

BTW Geoff i see you about everywhere well i presume it's you, grey hair you say? next time i'll say hello LOLOL ;o))

Kolla not me sorry I did speak to Paul last night and said I would ring him after our ride out to see if it was still on, and let people know if it was.

Geoff is - you can't miss him he's got grey hair.

Thing is i was sure i was talking to him for at least an hour last saturday turns out i was talking to my own reflection in the mirror of the bogs !!!!!! No wonder we were getting funny looks LOL ;o))

Johnners

Most of the Letchworth crowd will be along for a sing-a-long with Mick Smith.ps we are not due till around 6ish not gonna miss football even for SOUL.

Related Soul Music Links