ill check with chris

colin is on first so he will have to get there early

he tells me hes wearing fancy dress

dont wanna miss my patch

give u a bell in the mornin

dont 4 get my tune

i got yours ready

moldie

Have a brilliant night hope it's banging.......again sorry unable to be there.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

sorry you cant be there mark

im sure tim is an able replacement

bisley will be rockin

Thanks.

Would have liked to have met up Mark.

Not quite a home match for you any more, but I'm sure you have some good memories there.

Look fwd to meeting up some time soon.

Col.

hes not coming cos u will be there

cant you take a hint

lolol

colin are we meeting at pub first?

Have a brilliant night hope it's banging.......again sorry unable to be there.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Shame you cant make it Mark, had Reading Town Centre primed for an early session!!!!!

Top Rank revival March 17th in Curzon Club, Oxford Rd - should be good.

See you soon,

Alan.

post-2783-1140870476_thumb.jpg

Shame you cant make it Mark, had Reading Town Centre primed for an early session!!!!!Top Rank revival March 17th in Curzon Club, Oxford Rd - should be good.See you soon, Alan.

Billy Marmion won't was Rushed into Hospital last night, is having an Emergency Opperation this afternoon....more when we know....so obviously he won't be coming tonight....

Bucky

Guest studmeister

Absolutely awsome night. Bilsey was packed. Congrats to all the DJ's for some great records although I missed the two early sessions (sorry Col) due to covering the record stall for Eamesy.

Andy

Top night was heaving.. think thats the most i've ever seen at Bisley.. maybe right move doing another room (modern) next time. enough people there for 2 rooms..

well done nice spot Col, shame it was early but thats life as they say... enough of me being nice to you now!!!

Tim played a good un, what amazes me with tim, he dosn't go for rare when we all know he could, he plays for the room hes playing at .. so pat on the back to him as well..

and all the other dj's of course, nice tunes all round..

Guest soul stormers

Top night was heaving.. think thats the most i've ever seen at Bisley.. maybe right move doing another room (modern) next time. enough people there for 2 rooms..

well done nice spot Col, shame it was early but thats life as they say... enough of me being nice to you now!!!

Tim played a good un, what amazes me with tim, he dosn't go for rare when we all know he could, he plays for the room hes playing at .. so pat on the back to him as well..

and all the other dj's of course, nice tunes all round..

great night wicked.gif

Absolutely awsome night. Bilsey was packed. Congrats to all the DJ's for some great records although I missed the two early sessions (sorry Col) due to covering the record stall for Eamesy.

Andy

Certainly one of the best ever nights at Bisley, great crowd, everybody right up for it. Thanks to Stud for minding the records while i went awol!! Record bar busy all night. Thanks to Sue & gang for the after party upstairs - I knew I should have gone straight home!!!

Alan

No offence but personally for me Col and Roger's spots were best :shhh:wicked.gif (yes I know they mates but they still played great spots)

Edited by hertssoulgirl
Guest vespastu

==========

missed Col's spot, so can't comment, but the rest of the DJ's did a pretty good job keeping the floor busy :yes:

Winnie:-)

The boy Col did good Winnie :shades: Nice to meet you last night. Well done to Derek and Co for another top night :yes: Going to bed now as went to 100 club after Bisley and didn't get home till 6pm Sunday

Good night onto.gif STU.

Top night as usual....I would like to apologise on behalf of Sue Brick who decided she would Drive my Sue to the Toilet on her Electric Scooter....& on Full Speed straight through the middle of the dance floor knocking at least 3 people over Jill Soper for one, & Tim Brown top spot the Unissued JJ Barnes track he played, Superb...on the way home I Forgot to turn off the M3 onto the M25 so I carried on to the 100 club...then we came home I think....

Jon Buck

Well done Derek & Pete for what was an excellent turn out and evening (whilst we were there anyway). Couldn't help thinking that you may have outgrown the venue though.

Well done Derek & Pete for what was an excellent turn out and evening (whilst we were there anyway). Couldn't help thinking that you may have outgrown the venue though.

my thoughts exactly steve

i did mwntion this to both pete and derke

oh yeah sorry about your shirt whistling.gif

Top night as usual....I would like to apologise on behalf of Sue Brick who decided she would Drive my Sue to the Toilet on her Electric Scooter....& on Full Speed straight through the middle of the dance floor knocking at least 3 people over Jill Soper for one, & Tim Brown top spot the Unissued JJ Barnes track he played, Superb...on the way home I Forgot to turn off the M3 onto the M25 so I carried on to the 100 club...then we came home I think....

Jon Buck

Full personal apologies from herself! Don't know what came over me. By the way, did any of our Gentlemen callers leave a pair of specs in red case after leaving our party room in the early hours? Top night!!

Love to Sue and Jon from Sue and Caroline XXX

Full personal apologies from herself! Don't know what came over me. By the way, did any of our Gentlemen callers leave a pair of specs in red case after leaving our party room in the early hours? Top night!!

did they look like these?

post-2061-1141063959.jpg

lets hope none of your specless gentlemen friends wifes read this ... or there in trouble wicked.gif trying to explain thereselves.. wicked.gif

Just hear there excusses now.."someone must have found them and taken them up to there room, I told you I was late as I run out of petrol" wicked.gif

met two real nice soulies from kent on sat nite

cecil and doris

first timers and didnt they love it

reminded them of the t dances that there mums told them about

looking fwd to meeting up with them again soon

anyone else know them?

Edited by moldie

Full personal apologies from herself! Don't know what came over me.

I do - you mad woman wicked.gif Hope you feel guilty coz the poor woman was visibly shaken every time I saw her - and that was hours later at the 100 club wicked.gif She was still shaken when she left there as Molly and I physically felt as we carried her out when she left for home. You should be ashamed wicked.gif

Guest vespastu

Hi Sue. About time we saw you Brighton crew in Eastbourne. Next Saturday!! Get yourself along.

The first drinks on wicked.gif As long as there is no more than 2 of you. STU.

Here's a few that I played.

Towana - Help Me Get That Feeling Back Again

Johnnie Taylor - Please Let Me In.

Billy Butler - My Heart Is Hurting

Sharon Scott - Lock N Key

Artistics - This Heart Of Mine

Fabulous Peps - My Love looks Good On You

Al Greene - Don't Leave Me

Soulful Twins - I Can't Let You Go

Bobbie Smith - Walk On Into My Heart

Masqueraders - I Ain't Gonna Stop

De Vons - Someone To Treat Me.