Tommy Turner "lazy" Minty Mint

Guest James Trouble

Guest James Trouble

I have a mint Tommy Turner "Lazy" for sale. Looking for £400.

Most copies of this are well played and in many cases abused. The label and playing surface on this copy are so shiney you can see your face in it. :yes:

paypal is the best form of payment for me.

Thanks

James

jamestrouble@hotmail.com

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 13
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I have a mint Tommy Turner "Lazy" for sale. Looking for £400.

Most copies of this are well played and in many cases abused. The label and playing surface on this copy are so shiney you can see your face in it. thumbsup.gif

paypal is the best form of payment for me.

Thanks

James

jamestrouble@hotmail.com

========

a STAFFORD classic!!!

havent heard for a while....oooo we oooo

Social source share

No Chalks. Completely different backing. Lady is more mid-tempo/beat ballad good, but not as good as Lazy IMHO. Flips the same for both.

I nearly bought this in error - same label and everthing . When you see it at about 3am at a fraction of the price you are tempted to grab it .(I didn't ). Decent record but no where near the same league as Lazy.

Edited by ZTSC
Social source share

Flips the same for both.

and what a flip it is "I'll be gone" superior group ballad indeedy. Yes I know its sad, I should get some friends, I'm shit at football and I've got no sex life but this 45 is one of my few claims to fame. Years ago in a rare moment of clarity I thought of a great question which as far as I recall at the time nobody answered it correctly. God it makes me feel so clever and smug. And I have to tell you this again to inflate my lack of self esteem.....It went something like this - "what record came out twice on the same label yet a one letter change on the flip side alters its price ten times".

Is that neat or what eh.........

onwards, derek

think it was mister nice guy Bob Hinsley who I first heard playing "Lazy". Good man.

Social source share

Anyone got an mp3 of "Lady". Used to have it but was oer 15 years ago :lol: I knew something was the same though Kev laugh.gif:lol:

Have'nt , but it was on Manships about two weeks ago - might still be on.

Times Square has it up now and again

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!