Rugby Soul Club - Anniversary All-dayer

• Replies 122
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

good luck to the rugby soul club team for sat :thumbsup: sorry cant be there cus its a long way from weston to rugby rugby to melksham melksham to worcester all in one day and as im bein paid to go to the other two thats where i,ll be :D

HB :thumbsup:

good luck to the rugby soul club team for sat :wicked: sorry cant be there cus its a long way from weston to rugby rugby to melksham melksham to worcester all in one day and as im bein paid to go to the other two thats where i,ll be :ohmy:

HB :ohmy:

Excuses, excuses. We ll need a note from your responsible adult then young man.

Whose got the register this time?

AND

Whose coming?

Apart from the obvious...me

And will you be coming together..... :thumbsup:

Oo er misses...

Sorry to the easily offended, it's Win's fault, he started this.....na na na na na

I ve been trying to get some old fashioned drugs for the weekend but I ve drawn a blank so far...

Can anyone help please?

Just some bromide for Win s tea.

XXXXXXXXX

Remember to be smart for your photo!

Hi Sian

Firstly can't wait for Saturday, should be a brilliant day, especially now the worry about getting home is solved thanks to you sorting it.

Secondly was just wondering if you knew the timings of the DJ's, it looks like they'll be doing 2 spots each in the main room ?

Ta

Dave. ohmy.gif

Hi Sian

Firstly can't wait for Saturday, should be a brilliant day, especially now the worry about getting home is solved thanks to you sorting it.

Secondly was just wondering if you knew the timings of the DJ's, it looks like they'll be doing 2 spots each in the main room ?

Ta

Dave. ohmy.gif

No probs Dave, can't have you leaving early.... :ohmy:

DJ times on attachment...

Jon, I can see you lurking, are you coming up on Sat...

post-1225-1139478520_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rugby Soul Club

No probs Dave, can't have you leaving early.... DJ times on attachment...Jon, I can see you lurking, are you coming up on Sat...

I never Lurk....Could be possible....the venue looks superb & wheelchair freindly for Sue....so you never know....& only 60 odd miles from Hemel....

Jon Buck

I never Lurk....Could be possible....the venue looks superb & wheelchair freindly for Sue....so you never know....& only 60 odd miles from Hemel....

Jon Buck

It's a council owned venue, so complies with all regs, even got a ramp coming in to avoid a couple of steps.....plus it's all on one floor.....I don't do stairs very well so perfect for me.....

Don't forget the pressys for Cat and Ken.... ohmy.gif

I don't know about handbags but you are gonna have your legs severley slapped for that comment..... :lol: I luv pain

Of course the music's better than our postings but then that wouldn't be hard..... :lol: Only joking

See you on Sat then?.... :lol: Working Saturday hope 2 be there around 7,come over and say hello promise u won't laugh. Billy :P

Guest SoulFeet.Promotions

Just over a week to go...

Benn Hall, Newbold Road, Rugby, Warks.CV21 2LQ.

The post code is for the building opposite, as the Benn Hall does not come up on any auto-routes!!!

2pm - 2am.

Two rooms playing classic northern, rare 6T's, crossover and modern.

"Main Room" - Adam Karl Boddington Pat Brady John Parker Dave Rimmer Matt Smart Trevski

And the all new "Freestyle Room" - David Bailey Peter Burton Matty & Welly Soul Twins Tony Warot Glyn Williams

£8 before 4pm...£10 after 4pm

Contact 01788 541516 or 07817732468 or 07768978085

Sprung wooden dance floor. Record dealers welcome. Large car park. Capacity 360. Late bar.

web-site: Rugby Soul Club

E-mail: rugbysoulclub@hotmail.com

First one of this year.... [

Hi Dean & Sian, will be seeing u on saturday, not sure what time, and will be bringing a truck load of flyers so hoping u get a full house king.gif

Stu & Rainy

LEICESTER NIGHTER 18TH FEB/quote]

Edited by SoulFeet.Promotions

Will be heading up with Mr whitbread, bringing plenty of rotten fruit for Mr Burton and Mr warott :thumbsup:

P.S Pete dont forget i still owe you £15 whistling.gif

Rotten fruit.................I seem to recall that last time you came out with a sales box your mum had put your dinner in it for you....................apple, banana, etc.

:thumbsup:

Rotten fruit.................I seem to recall that last time you came out with a sales box your mum had put your dinner in it for you....................apple, banana, etc.

whistling.gif

:thumbsup::thumbsup: You sneaky bugger, thats why its rotten its still in there :thumbsup::lol:

Source Advert