• Replies 23
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Just a bit shocked thats all pikey..... :P

Obviously not been following prices closely recently - styrene demo went for over £200 on Manships auction.

He had an issue on his site at £150.... so I put mine out at just over half that price.

Whilst I don't like to be accused of charging top wack on stuff, I like to be able to plough any money I get back into records - all of which have increased at the same kind of rate as the stuff i'm selling.

Viscious circle at the moment - everyone quotes Manship (and many add on top) when selling, but want to pay peanuts when they are buying - yet prices spiral ever upwards, meaning everything I want is more expensive.

Social source share

Obviously not been following prices closely recently - styrene demo went for over £200 on Manships auction.

He had an issue on his site at £150.... so I put mine out at just over half that price.

I've been watching this on ebay for a few months. It never goes for more than 110 USD. That would be £50-£60. Music Merchant is not a very rare label must be tons of them out there still.

That manship auction is nothing more than a joke. :P

Social source share

I've been watching this on ebay for a few months. It never goes for more than 110 USD. That would be £50-£60. Music Merchant is not a very rare label must be tons of them out there still.

That manship auction is nothing more than a joke. :P

Might be a joke in your opinion but who's the joker though. If someone willing to pay £200 quid what can you do?

Have seen it in boxes for over £75 for some time now. I paid a couple of quid fo my copy and wish I'd still got it to sell :P:(

Social source share

Bloody Hell!

Anyone else remember this as a new release? 65 or 70 pence from Record Corner in Balham!!!

Colin

Not a personal dig, Dayo, but

When that record was released you could have bought a house for a few grand.

Now you are looking at £200K for the same house.

I think it's called inflation. :unsure:

Always makes me laugh when people say "ooh I paid such and such for mine in 19-o-blog"

Easy to thing to say, but a bit of a 'pensionerish' thing to do.

"When I were a lad you could go out, have 12 pints of Watneys Red Barrell, Fish and chip Supper, shag a pro on the way home and still have change from ten bob"

Bootlegs of this are priced at £15, so is £100 for an original way off the mark?

Social source share

Not a personal dig, Dayo, but

When that record was released you could have bought a house for a few grand.

Now you are looking at £200K for the same house.

I think it's called inflation. :unsure:

Always makes me laugh when people say "ooh I paid such and such for mine in 19-o-blog"

Easy to thing to say, but a bit of a 'pensionerish' thing to do.

"When I were a lad you could go out, have 12 pints of Watneys Red Barrell, Fish and chip Supper, shag a pro on the way home and still have change from ten bob"

Bootlegs of this are priced at £15, so is £100 for an original way off the mark?

Chuckling here! No dig intended or taken :unsure:

Wasn't arguing with the value. I guess the point I was trying to make, but failing, was that I wish I had stashed away a dozen copies when it was a new release and easy to get.

Grandad Dayo!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!