Tr5 /tr3's

Wiganer1

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I have a copy which I would trade, it's on Debba. Pretty sure the copy I have was the one Brady played at Wigan, still has the tape marks where it was covered up. Anyway if youre interested let me know what you have to trade.

Social source share

sent u a pm

Mark

I traded a copy with Dave Flynn a couple of years ago but I'm sure had it on a sales /trades list a whie back. It's a long shot but you could give him a try.

Hammy

Social source share

Guest 45s and 33s

Definately is the copy that Brady used to play out. Ronnie Heeney from Dundee (who had input to the White Heather Club in Carlisle towards the end of its life) had it for a good while, he sold it on to fellow Dundonian Davie Tyrie, Davie then traded it on to me and I eventually traded it on to Hammy in sunny Edinburgh.

Ali

Social source share

Definately is the copy that Brady used to play out. Ronnie Heeney from Dundee (who had input to the White Heather Club in Carlisle towards the end of its life) had it for a good while, he sold it on to fellow Dundonian Davie Tyrie, Davie then traded it on to me and I eventually traded it on to Hammy in sunny Edinburgh.

Ali

=====

AT THE SAMETIME PAT PLAYED ANOTHER C/U WHICH WAS EVEN BETTER

MAJOR HARRIS - AINT GONNA CHANGE FOR YOU

MARVELOUS TUNE,,,,

DONT KNOW WHAT IT WAS UNCOVERED AS HOWEVER..

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!