Current Value

Soulof

Hi again,

VIP´s - Straight down to the bottom sounded so good to hear out the weekend that went (don´t rememerb who or where it got played though..) . It reminded me again what a fantastic big differnce to hear a record out compare to home. What is an approx current value for a copy of that ??

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Apparently seems unknown to most here ..... :sweatingbullets: C´mon I know many of you danced 1000 of times to this. Seen it have gone on ebay on French Ep for about 80quid or so. How did otherwise got released ? Just stucked in my head lately and had overlooked a bit before. Is it an old Mod track or so ??

All help much appreciated :wicked:

Social source share

Guest Leigh J

Hi again,

VIP´s - Straight down to the bottom sounded so good to hear out the weekend that went (don´t rememerb who or where it got played though..) . It reminded me again what a fantastic big differnce to hear a record out compare to home. What is an approx current value for a copy of that ??

I Had A Copy On UK Island A Few Years Ago

Social source share

A UK Island copy sold two weeks ago on eBay for £30, it had its centre missing so perhaps a bit misleading. Usually goes for slightly more. Noticed another no-centre copy 3 weeks ago on eBay which ended at $72 but didn't meet the "reserve". Nice track indeed and as you write, sounds good played out loud, very "mod" to my ears. Have you heard The VIP's version of Joe Tex "I Wanna Be Free"? It's "interesting"... :yes:

Social source share

A UK Island copy sold two weeks ago on eBay for £30, it had its centre missing so perhaps a bit misleading. Usually goes for slightly more. Noticed another no-centre copy 3 weeks ago on eBay which ended at $72 but didn't meet the "reserve". Nice track indeed and as you write, sounds good played out loud, very "mod" to my ears. Have you heard The VIP's version of Joe Tex "I Wanna Be Free"? It's "interesting"... :yes:

* thanks Seb ! no not heard that one. I take the smiley as I don´t have to ask for soundfile he he

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!