Soulnights@bridgwater 18th Feb

Guest stax'a'soul

Guest stax'a'soul

SOULNIGHTS @ BRIDGWATER - SAT 18th FEBUARY

ANOTHER TOP NIGHT OF DANCE FLOOR FRIENDLY QUALITY NORTHERN SOUL & MOTOWN.JOINING RESIDENTS PETE LYSTER AND JASON BESSANT THIS MONTH ARE GUESTS 100 CLUB'S MICK SMITH & TAUNTON'S IAN BURT.

BRIDGWATER SPORTS & SOCIAL CLUB,BATH ROAD,BRIDGWATER,SOMERSET.£5 MEMBERS from 7.30.

SUPERB VENUE WITH A HUGE DANCEFLOOR,SECURE PARKING AND CHEAP BAR.

INFO - DEBS: 01935 706677 PETE: 01278 671811

www.heartinthesoul.co.uk

STEVE :P

Edited by stax'a'soul
  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

SOULNIGHTS @ BRIDGWATER - SAT 18th FEBUARY

ANOTHER TOP NIGHT OF DANCE FLOOR FRIENDLY QUALITY NORTHERN SOUL & MOTOWN.JOINING RESIDENTS PETE LYSTER AND JASON BESSANT THIS MONTH ARE GUESTS 100 CLUB'S MICK SMITH & TAUNTON'S IAN BURT.

BRIDGWATER SPORTS & SOCIAL CLUB,BATH ROAD,BRIDGWTER,SOMERSET.£5 MEMBERS from 7.30.

SUPERB VENUE WITH A HUGE DANCEFLOOR,SECURE PARKING AND CHEAP BAR.

INFO - DEBS: 01935 706677 PETE: 01278 671811

www.heartinthesoul.co.uk

STEVE :(

Defo be at this one not often you get Mick Smith to travel out of the Capital unless its to play golf :P:D so should be worth a visit if you aint been there befor :D

HB :P HEAVENLY BLOCKED SUPPORTING SOUL IN THE SOUTH WEST

Guest stax'a'soul

SOULNIGHTS @ BRIDGWATER

FURTHER 2006 EVENTS

SATURDAY 27th MAY (anniversary)..GUESTS - GINGER TAYLOR AND PLYMOUTHS ADRIAN HEANEY.

23rd SEPTEMBER & 25th NOVEMBER..GUEST DJ INFO SOON.

STEVE :sweatingbullets:

Guest soul stormers

SOULNIGHTS @ BRIDGWATER

FURTHER 2006 EVENTS

SATURDAY 27th MAY (anniversary)..GUESTS - GINGER TAYLOR AND PLYMOUTHS ADRIAN HEANEY.

23rd SEPTEMBER & 25th NOVEMBER..GUEST DJ INFO SOON.

STEVE :sweatingbullets:

post-3628-1139008246_thumb.jpg

not often you get Mick Smith to travel out of the Capital unless its to play golf so should be worth a visit if you aint been there befor

Dont let Smiffy come by train,else he'll get arrested for train robbery

and all his records confiscated,

ps got new job as icket master(honest)

sorry wont b there Jocking at the upstairs part of the Winter Gardens b4 they pull it all down,

hope Smiffy does the business as we all know he will,and if anyone has never seen Smiffy play you are in for a hell of a treat,Been trying to get him to come North for 4 years,will keep trying.

Doug

whistling.gif:sleep3:

Edited by MAKEMVINYL

not often you get Mick Smith to travel out of the Capital unless its to play golf so should be worth a visit if you aint been there befor

Dont let Smiffy come by train,else he'll get arrested for train robbery

and all his records confiscated,

ps got new job as icket master(honest)

sorry wont b there Jocking at the upstairs part of the Winter Gardens b4 they pull it all down,

hope Smiffy does the business as we all know he will,and if anyone has never seen Smiffy play you are in for a hell of a treat,Been trying to get him to come North for 4 years,will keep trying.

Doug

:lol::ohmy:

Cheers Doug so who else isn,t goin :thumbsup: come on who,s goin to be at Bridgwater this sat :thumbsup:

HB :thumbsup:

Nige,

We won't be there as am dj'ing down at Cagneys in Bournemouth.Only two of us on so could be an interesting night.Good to see you at Melksham. :D

Dave.

Twos good to see you Dave hope all goes well at Cagneys for you have a good n mate see you soon :yes:

HB :lol:

Guest stax'a'soul

Steve nice to meet you on Saturday...and thanks for dragging me down to the dance floor at the end...enjoyed chatting to you, hope to see you at Bridgewater soon :D

LINDSAY....IT WAS NICE TO MEET YOU TOO,HAVE A GREAT NIGHT SATURDAY...HOPE TO SEE YOU AT BRIDGWATER IN MAY :D

STEVE :lol:

:lol: looking forward to saturday,alway's have a great nite at bridgwater,cant wait to hear mick smith for the first time and i always enjoy ians sets....oh and mr lyster and mr bessant :ohmy:

hope to see you there :thumbsup:

Edited by girl soul2 soul
Guest soul stormers

:D looking forward to saturday,alway's have a great nite at bridgwater,cant wait to hear mick smith for the first time and i always enjoy ians sets....oh and mr lyster and mr bessant :ohmy:

hope to see you there :D

hi

thanks ian :D

Guest soul stormers

:( LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR SPOT MATE,BOUND TO BE A GOOD UN :lol:

IF YOU GET THERE BEFORE ME,MINE'S A PINT OF BITTER TA :lol:

STEVE whistling.gif

hi steve

thanks mate :lol:

i get you a coke and packet of cirsps :lol:

i

Twos good to see you Dave hope all goes well at Cagneys for you have a good n mate see you soon :thumbsup:

HB :ohmy:

Sorry peeps won,t be there just bin added to the line up at Cagney,s myself so have a good un

HB :lol:

Guest stax'a'soul

Sorry peeps won,t be there just bin added to the line up at Cagney,s myself so have a good un

HB :ohmy:

HAVE A GREAT NIGHT AT CAGNEY'S NIGE,SEE YOU AT THE " HEAVENLY BLOCKED " ALDAYER IN MAY IF NOT BEFORE.....

STEVE :thumbsup:

Guest stax'a'soul

LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS STEVE :lol:

SEE YOU LATER MATE :thumbsup:

YES MATE....WILL DRAG MY SELF OUT OF THE PUB IN TIME FOR YOUR FIRST SPOT :yes:

DONT FORGET YOUR RECORDS :yes:

STEVE :ohmy:

Guest soul stormers

YES MATE....WILL DRAG MY SELF OUT OF THE PUB IN TIME FOR YOUR FIRST SPOT :lol:

DONT FORGET YOUR RECORDS :yes:

STEVE :ohmy:

HI STEVE JUST PUT SOME ABBA RECORDS IN THE BOX FOR YOU :thumbsup:

Guest stax'a'soul

:( HAD A GREAT NIGHT,MICK SMITH WAS FANTASTIC,IAN BURT PLAYED A COUPLE OF GREAT SPOTS(as usual)...AND PETE AND JASON WERE UP TO THEIR USUAL STANDARD...TOP SOUNDS KEPT THE DANCEFLOOR BUSY ALL NIGHT!

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR THEIR SUPPORT :thumbsup:

HOPE TO SEE YOU IN MAY.........STEVE :D

Guest The Driffter

A great night at Bridgwater ,Plymouth crowd were in fine form and danced all night , Ian Burt played a great set ,wish more people would use this guy as he has some great records , Mick Smith also did a great set,nice to see some faces from Soul in the Sun travelled all the way down from Runcorn [Merseyside] and Stratford on Avon ,all said they enjoyed themselves . Well done Bridgwater!!!

Guest soul stormers

A great night at Bridgwater ,Plymouth crowd were in fine form and danced all night , Ian Burt played a great set ,wish more people would use this guy as he has some great records , Mick Smith also did a great set,nice to see some faces from Soul in the Sun travelled all the way down from Runcorn [Merseyside] and Stratford on Avon ,all said they enjoyed themselves . Well done Bridgwater!!!

thanks ian

i will be at wincanton on the 4 march

hope to see all

thanks again ian burt

Guest micksmith

i really enjoyed bridgewater on saturday. down in the south west they know there soul-nice beer as well. :yes:

ALL I CAN SAY NOW IS ROLL ON MIDDLESBOROUGH-UP THE ADDICKS. :huh:

Guest soul stormers

i really enjoyed bridgewater on saturday. down in the south west they know there soul-nice beer as well. :lol:

ALL I CAN SAY NOW IS ROLL ON MIDDLESBOROUGH-UP THE ADDICKS. blush.gif

my play list 10 10.40

five royals catch that teardrop

betty o brien she'll be gone

mickie champion what good am

marv johnson come on and stop

excuses trick bag

servicemen are you angry

majestics i love her so much

johnny caswell you don't love me anymore

al williamas i am nothing

de-lites lover