Cool Off This Sat In Manchester

If you aint at the Life line weekender and are around Manchester then you are all welcome to come to my free party..We have a good mix of tunes and djs from the soul/mod/funk scene...Its a great little cellar club on Deansgate locks..We have a good mix of people with folk over from Ireland off the mod/soul scene and many others from around and about...Send me an email or text/call if you need any other info..

www.cooloff.net

Edited by little-stevie
  • Replies 8
  • Views 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

If you aint at the Life line weekender and are around Manchester then you are all welcome to come to my free party..We have a good mix of tunes and djs from the soul/mod/funk scene...Its a great little cellar club on Deansgate locks..We have a good mix of people with folk over from Ireland off the mod/soul scene and many others from around and about...Send me an email or text/call if you need any other info..

www.cooloff.net

hi stevie

have a good night,

glad you are sorted for soul or nothing see you soon mate

mark

Hope its a brilliant night! Would love to be there, but alas childcare doesn't exist in Huddersfield...

We will make it to one of your do's one day - as I'm thinking of auctioning my kids on ebay....