Calling All Promoters

Roger Stewart is after flyers for sticking on the wall's in his record shop and on the counter for customers, so please feel free to send him some for your events to: BOOGALOO ON BROADWAY. 161 DAWES ROAD. FULHAM. LONDON. SW6 7EE Thanks :P

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Stuart T

Roger Stewart is after flyers for sticking on the wall's in his record shop and on the counter for customers, so please feel free to send him some for your events to: BOOGALOO ON BROADWAY. 161 DAWES ROAD. FULHAM. LONDON. SW6 7EE Thanks smile.gif

Has this opened now? Shame its in Fulham, I think I'm probably still banned from West London.

Social source share

Is he okay now Janine? Out of hospital I mean.

The shop is worth a visit, very good prices for CDs. Oh sorry I shouldn't have mentioned them.

I was going to enquire about his health too... Hope he's well coz he's a lovely man! And I know he secretly misses seeing me every month.... thumbsup.gif

Whoever sees him next - give him a smacker and a squeeze from me :lol:

Social source share

I have contact with Roger most days by phone, text or email, he is fine now. You can mention the CD's Geoff as they are all legit one's he sells. I actually got a text of Roger today to let me know he is wearing the thermals I bought him for christmas LOL

Social source share

Roger Stewart is after flyers for sticking on the wall's in his record shop and on the counter for customers, so please feel free to send him some for your events to: BOOGALOO ON BROADWAY. 161 DAWES ROAD. FULHAM. LONDON. SW6 7EE Thanks :lol:

Snowy did you give Roger any SHS flyers or shall I send him some ?

Dave x

Social source share

Snowy did you give Roger any SHS flyers or shall I send him some ?

Dave x

He has some of those for the walls, but not to put on the counter in the shop for customers, so best send him some for advertising if you can. I will be flyering for you this weekend :lol:

Social source share

He has some of those for the walls, but not to put on the counter in the shop for customers, so best send him some for advertising if you can. I will be flyering for you this weekend wink.gif

Ok thanks you're a star , have a good weekend beer.gif :dance: :lol: whoops that should be :lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!