Sonny Craver Value?

What the going rate for a Musette copy? Can't find on Popsike, etc. Thanks.

Edited by recordwanted

I'm No Fool? Last one on ebay in my notes went for $214. Is Come Back the flip on this? Know it came out on Stanson as well. Great bit of deep.

'I Wanna Thank You' is his title on Stanson - with a different flip to either the Teri De or Musette. Title escapes me now but its bloody hard on this - well I think so anyway whistling.gif

Girf

'I Wanna Thank You' is his title on Stanson - with a different flip to either the Teri De or Musette. Title escapes me now but its bloody hard on this - well I think so anyway smile.gif

Girf

The Teri De copies has Im no Fool backed with I Wanna Thank You.

C

'I Wanna Thank You' is his title on Stanson - with a different flip to either the Teri De or Musette. Title escapes me now but its bloody hard on this - well I think so anyway thumbsup.gif

Girf

Come Back is the flip on Stanson and it is hard to find, great deep soul. I've also seen Come Back on either Musette or Teri De, sure it was Musette :lol:

Come Back is the flip to the Musette copy.

Would've thought there'd be more than 50.00 difference between the Musette and Teri De copies. Must have seen 20 Teri De's to every 1 on Mussete!

Would've thought there'd be more than 50.00 difference between the Musette and Teri De copies. Must have seen 20 Teri De's to every 1 on Mussete!

I agree, Musette copy is far, far rarer

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.