SAT 11th FEB 2006 7.30 pm till 12.00am

Guest djs Nige Shaw Heavenly Blocked & Mick Perrins Yeovil

res djs Matt & Trickster

Good wooden dance floor unlimited parking & CHEAP BEER

Info Contact Brooksy 01225754316 / Kev 01249657084

Anyone going to this apart from me :lol:wink.gif

HB :unsure:

Guest in town Mikey

Its a cracking night. I wish I could go. Who knows if the gods smile nicely on me I might make it later on.

Nice venue, beer reasonably priced. Matt and trickster are two of the most energetic and positive guys on the soul scene. Anyone not sure, I say give it a go, you'll be sorry if you dont.

Its a cracking night. I wish I could go. Who knows if the gods smile nicely on me I might make it later on.

Nice venue, beer reasonably priced. Matt and trickster are two of the most energetic and positive guys on the soul scene. Anyone not sure, I say give it a go, you'll be sorry if you dont.

Hope you can make it Mikey be nice to see you again think i was a bit worse for ware the last time we met :lol: And your rite about Matt & Trickster they are both very nice young men :lol:

HB :lol:

Could do with some directions from M4 J.17 A few coming down from Aldershot area.

Cheers, Alan

alan if u call me on 07900374230 before midday ill lend u map

its a doddle to find

i been there twice

great nite out

This really is a good night out.Should be even better with Nige and Mick dj'ing.I'm going along.Pity its my turn to drive tho'.

Dave :unsure:

I know just how you feel Dave :wave: But seein how lindsay is drivin up to me only fair i drive from here :lol: see you all there blink.gif

HB :ohmy:

What a great night this was.Well worth the drive as had promised to put out some flyers for Bournemouth do next week end.Great sets from Nige and Mick Perrins.Loads of people in from all over including Aldershot and Bristol areas.Good spots from Matt and Trickster as well.

This place can only get better and has a superb wooden dancefloor.Pity it has to clash with other do's around the south.

Dave.

Guest matt tees

What a great night this was.Well worth the drive as had promised to put out some flyers for Bournemouth do next week end.Great sets from Nige and Mick Perrins.Loads of people in from all over including Aldershot and Bristol areas.Good spots from Matt and Trickster as well.

This place can only get better and has a superb wooden dancefloor.Pity it has to clash with other do's around the south.

Dave.

[/quote

Sounds a great night well done to everybody at melksah, shame BCFC lost again, was hoping to visit Ashton next season but at this rate we will be by-passing you. 2 fabulous guests in Mick Perrin and of course The Spin!

Dave.

Good music all night, nice spot from Nige Shaw. Well worth the drive from Reading, A few more people in would have made it an excellent night.

Well impressed by the youngest soulie I've ever seen dancing at a soul night, must be about 12 yrs. old, danced his socks off - great to see!!!!!!

Alan

Had a fantastic time, superb company, thanks to Jase for making me laugh so much (you really are a nasty bitch :sleep3: ) lots of lovely people not seen for ages. Did manage a dance or two inbetween catching up on the gossip and watching the dancers. Enjoyed all the music, but Mr Shaw had the edge, was certainly on form, well musically anyway whistling.gif Left on a real high, hope to get back again soon. Thanks to all at Melksham for a superb night :yes:

Many thanks for the kind words on the melksham nite, I know Kev and Sharon put alot of work into the nite and they deserve success. With Andy Hutchins and Ian Williams guesting on the 11th March, the event can go from strength to strength.- Matt- BCFC will stay up!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest soul stormers

Many thanks for the kind words on the melksham nite, I know Kev and Sharon put alot of work into the nite and they deserve success. With Andy Hutchins and Ian Williams guesting on the 11th March, the event can go from strength to strength.- Matt- BCFC will stay up!!!!!!!!!!!

hi matt

just pm you whistling.gif

Guest matt tees

hi matt

just pm you smile.gif

Very pleased nite went well and obviously great music supplies by all the jocks, Matt as for BCFC staying up we will see, could be a bristol derby next season.