Guest Jim.

Leicester Allnighter Homepage

Guest Jim.

Well the homepage for the Leicester nighters is ready to go up. Its pretty basic at the moment but at the same time a work in progress that will be added to on pretty much a daily basis. :unsure:

I'll be working pretty hard on the photo front in future and of course there will be reviews and all sorts being added all the time. The main focus is of course on the nighters being held in Leicester but we want to help push other venues as well, especially those more "local". So feel free to get in touch.

Any thoughts are welcome and if you would like to contribute anything to the content then give me a shout at jim.sharp@spray.se

Jim

www.soulfeet.smallframe.co.uk

Well the homepage for the Leicester nighters is ready to go up. Its pretty basic at the moment but at the same time a work in progress that will be added to on pretty much a daily basis. :unsure:

I'll be working pretty hard on the photo front in future and of course there will be reviews and all sorts being added all the time. The main focus is of course on the nighters being held in Leicester but we want to help push other venues as well, especially those more "local". So feel free to get in touch.

Any thoughts are welcome and if you would like to contribute anything to the content then give me a shout at jim.sharp@spray.se

Jim

Nice start, I wish you all the luck in the world with your promotions :unsure:

Jim

Got my PM Jim, Will be adding to it in the near future, Dont know bout picture though may scare the kids or the bobbies might see it :unsure: Only a few weeks now till the next nighter . Cant wait :thumbsup:

Steve

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.