Dennisoul

• Replies 8
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Stuart T

On the lable it says backed by the Okay Sisters and you can hear the girls doing their thing,but I`m sure I`ve got a version on tape somewhere that the girl backing is far stronger and prominent than the Pentagon outing.Any info soulies?

:unsure:

Different mix off that Del Val CD put out by the label owner perhaps? Can't recall if its just one version on there, or if its different to the 45.

Social source share

On the lable it says backed by the Okay Sisters and you can hear the girls doing their thing,but I`m sure I`ve got a version on tape somewhere that the girl backing is far stronger and prominent than the Pentagon outing.Any info souli

======================================================================

Carl Fortnum use to play a Acetate of the Vince App tracks it was by the Dynamic Siblings

not sure who has it now :unsure:

Social source share

Guest Stuart T

Dynamic Siblings (Vince Apollo and his sister) is an Imperial Sound Studio (owned by Del Val) acetate. Same as Ian, dunno where it is now.

And on the CD I mentioned, pretty sure but not got it to hand.

Social source share

Anyone know of a female unissued acetate version of the track by Phyllis Briggs? Dave Raistrick offered this up for sale on his list around 1987, from what I can remember.

Is Phyllis the sister of Vince Apollo, and is it the Dynamic Siblings acetate talked about here?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!