Leicester Allnighter

Guest Jim.

An ever-changing line-up of the countries best DJs and the full spectrum of rare soul music. For those who havn't been before, theres a LARGE wooden dance floor, a very late bar and a music policy that gives the DJs a free hand. Parking is plentyful and just across the road

The buzz around this one has been going around for a while now. A coach from Manchester is arranged (more info on that as soon as I get it)

A couple of notes: Dave Rimmer has been added to Junes event as has Soul Sam to Septembers. Keb Darge and Guy Hennigan will be teaming up as mentioned before in April :unsure:

www.soulfeet.smallframe.co.uk

Edited by Jim.
  • Replies 32
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

An ever-changing line-up of the countries best DJs and the full spectrum of rare soul music. For those who havn't been before, theres a LARGE wooden dance floor, a very late bar and a music policy that gives the DJs a free hand. Parking is plentyful and just across the road

The buzz around this one has been going around for a while now. A coach from Manchester is arranged (more info on that as soon as I get it)

A couple of notes: Dave Rimmer has been added to Junes event as has Soul Sam to Septembers. Keb Darge and Guy Hennigan will be teaming up as mentioned before in April :lol:

Keep at it Jim. Keep it in the News, Keep promoting it, Keep getting on posts. Keep . I dont know i,ve run out of Keeps thumbsup.gif

steve

A couple of notes: Dave Rimmer has been added to Junes event as has Soul Sam to Septembers. Keb Darge and Guy Hennigan will be teaming up as mentioned before in April laugh.gif

Doin Bridgwater first then comin up for this probly one of the best venues around at the moment so get along give it ago :lol:

HB :lol:

Doin Bridgwater first then comin up for this probly one of the best venues around at the moment so get along give it ago :lol:

NIGE, JIM"S FIXIN IT FOR ME ! HAS HE FIXED IT FOR U YET? laugh.gif
Guest SoulFeet.Promotions

Just a quick note. As you've seen from the flyers (hopefully) Feb 18th at Leicester has a cracking line up. Would like to welcome 2 additions to the Feb line-up, supporting J.E.D.D , these are Mark Randall and Adam Jackson. Many thanks to these two for giving their time as with all the DJ's for that night.

Thanks to everyone I've met so far and special thanks to Steve, Davey and of course Porthos (Nige Shaw) for advice and support.

Cheers lads, see you there!

Stu

ps change to the format on the door, Rainy has a new stamp so no-ones getting away without being 'got' on the way in! Bless er

There's a Charity Alldayer on in Sleaford the same day - any chance of letting us know what time we can gain entry to the niter til?

Wot ever time you want to Mr Dog wot time dose your dayer finish ?sure Stu will work somethin out for you :thumbsup: if you bring everyone from the dayer with you :lol:

HB ph34r.gif

There's a Charity Alldayer on in Sleaford the same day - any chance of letting us know what time we can gain entry to the niter til?

3 a.m, any problems just let me know.

Jim

certainly looks like a top line up for this month, supposed to be DJing at a party early on in the evening but hope to get away in time to make it up for this one

Hope you can make it Janine, we met last year at the nighter in Malm¶ and then again at New Year in Stoke if I remember rightly... cool.gif

Jim

Guest SoulFeet.Promotions

hello mate, shouldn't be any problem if you're definately comin cause I'm on the door anyway. Send me a personal message and we'll swap numbers. Would be great to see you there :thumbsup:

Stu

Only said i can start with OLD. I suppose i could have ended with OLD :huh::lol::D

Steve

You can really start to dislike some people on this scene sometimes starting with YOU :D:D:D

YOU.. Could mean anyone reading this :lol: . Spade and Hole spring to mind :D

Steve

It be Jim,s fault for livin in Sweden :lol: Do you want a spade got one or two you can grading from mint to shagged or take your pick :D:D

HB :huh:

You cant grade spades unless your having a dig :D at record dealers.was going to throw the trowel in after the last comment :D

Steve

Throw mine this mornin at 8.00am to cold to lay bricks in somerset :lol::D spect i mite just have to have a FRIDAY CLUB :D after all it is P.O.E.T.S day :huh:

Just bumpin Jim nothin personal but Sweden wen you could live in sunny Leicester wot the F##K has Sweden got apart from ABBA :D and pickled herrins :lol:

HB king.gif

Speaking of herrings... :D