Any Idea Of Values Of These?

Guest Adrian

Hi

Would anyone have an idea of the value of these 2 babies?

Symbol 8 'Thought You Wanted to Dance' Shock Promo

Phillip Wright 'Keep Her Happy' Dash

Had a good look about and can't seem to dig up much info on these.

Thanks!

Social source share

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi

Would anyone have an idea of the value of these 2 babies?

Symbol 8 'Thought You Wanted to Dance' Shock Promo

Phillip Wright 'Keep Her Happy' Dash

Had a good look about and can't seem to dig up much info on these.

Thanks!

Symbol 8 (demo) - £5

Phillip Wright - debatable :unsure:

Social source share

Symbol 8 (demo) - £5

Phillip Wright - debatable :unsure:

cheers J-Brew, yep mine is the demo with the same track both sides. I think its a great track, just had a spare and did'nt know if it had a decent price or not.

The Phillip Wright seems a weird one, main label and whatnot but i don't seem to ever see it listed. Lucky I got a mint one for a couple of quid from some country dealer but again was just interested as I don't see it talked/listed..

Thanks for the help.

Social source share

Guest James Trouble

Only debatable because Brew doesn't have one and wants one. :unsure:

Wrighty had one a year ago and been looking for copies ever since with no luck, do the math.

I've been playing it covered up which has kept a few people off it, but looks like word is out on it now.

Look for $500 minmum if I were you, there's quite a queue forming. :unsure:

Edited by James Trouble
Social source share

Only debatable because Brew doesn't have one and wants one. :thumbsup:

Wrighty had one a year ago and been looking for copies ever since with no luck, do the math.

I've been playing it covered up which has kept a few people off it, but looks like word is out on it now.

Look for $500 minmum if I were you. :unsure:

James, you're sounding like a twonk again. :thumbsup: Yes I want it, no I don't believe it's 'worth' anything like the $700+ or the $500+, to me or I'd have won the copy your mate just picked up off ebay. What's debatable is the price...as shown it's gone for $500+ and $700+ (actually seems to be dropping in price :unsure: ) so maybe it's peaked already :thumbsup: . If you want to spend $700+ on it fair do's...it's just a crazy disco record after all. A nice crazy disco record at that. If I were you I'd cash it in and take my earlier advice and get that nice Johnny Rodgers off Adam :unsure:

Social source share

Guest James Trouble

James, you're sounding like a twonk again. :thumbsup: Yes I want it, no I don't believe it's 'worth' anything like the $700+ or the $500+, to me or I'd have won the copy your mate just picked up off ebay. What's debatable is the price...as shown it's gone for $500+ and $700+ (actually seems to be dropping in price :unsure: ) so maybe it's peaked already :unsure: . If you want to spend $700+ on it fair do's...it's just a crazy disco record after all. A nice crazy disco record at that. If I were you I'd cash it in and take my earlier advice and get that nice Johnny Rodgers off Adam :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Social source share

$300 or less, James paid far too much for it, there is a small peak due to interest and due to james hyping it to justify his own purchase

Social source share

Guest James Trouble

and im sure it wont cost 400+ pounds

Just like your bootleg of Ollie Jackson didn't cost £400? :lol::lol:

If you wait long enough Phillip Wright might get reissued and you could play it off that? whistling.gif

Nice radio show BTW, why don't you post a link on here?

Social source share

Blimey! And I thought the Symbol 8 would have been the one worth more! :lol:

Thanks for everyones comments, bit of consideration to do I think.

Thats probably been my 1st real bargain since collecting to be honest, I got it from Gemm, bout 4 months ago, some dealer, bad feedback and all that, kept seeing it on there and eventually I thought bugger it I'll email him and lo and behold he had it, came a week later, mint as you like in a nice TK sleeve....and yes i did ask at the time if he had anymore.

Thanks again thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!