Soul In York?

BrianB

• Replies 19
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

There's a Northern & Motown night ("Soultrain") on at The Junction Pub, Leeman Rd (about a mile from train station), York on Sat 11th. The pub's function room is smart, with a good floor, and the landlord is a Northern fan. Run by Harry Crosby & Dave Smith, and recently with support from DJ's from Harold Soul Club in Bradford. Usually ends around 1pm. PM me if you need more details!

Guest Trevski

There's a Northern & Motown night ("Soultrain") on at The Junction Pub, Leeman Rd (about a mile from train station), York on Sat 11th.

He did say THIS WEEK Richard :lol:

Only 18 miles up the road in Harrogate you will find Manhattans. Top tunes alround!

Guest Trevski

Harrogate's 20 miles from york...... :lol:

ATB

Rich

Might be from your house Rich, but its only 18 from mine!! says so on the sign at the end of my road!! :lol:

Didn't read the header laugh.gif

Edited by Trevski

Might be from your house Rich, but its only 18 from mine!! says so on the sign at the end of my road!! :lol:

Didn't read the header :lol:

beer.gif Journeys distance and time ... not one of my strong points.... Wuold be going tomorrow night (?) at Manhattens.. never made it yet wink.gif But have a prior engagement.. A good night by all accounts?

ATB

Rich

Guest Trevski

:lol: Journeys distance and time ... not one of my strong points.... Wuold be going tomorrow night (?) at Manhattens.. never made it yet wink.gif But have a prior engagement.. A good night by all accounts?

ATB

Rich

Yes, I will be going, but on Saturday not tomorrow night beer.gif

Time is not your strongpoint :lol:

A damn fine night is to be had indeed! laugh.gif

York Saturday was tremendous. People say underplayed oldies are the way forward, if you believe this get to the Junction in April. Good crowd in and even the non soulie locals got stuck in.

Great night, thanks.

GLAD YOU LIKED IT -UNFORTUNALLY I WAS IN PERPIGNAN, OTHERWISE WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE.

THERE'S ANOTHER GOOD NIGHT TOMORROW (FRID) ATPOST OFFICE CLUB,MARYGATE ,YORK .

7.30-11.30

£3 OTD

DJs TONY HATFIELD,JOHN PARKER, PAT BRADY