Guest vintagevideos

How Much Is This Worth?

Guest vintagevideos

any help would be greatly aprecciated! thanks!

THE POETS- soul brothers holiday/the hustler

ON VEEP 1286 PROMOTIONAL COPY

Tahanks are what soholdiers drive in case you were wondering

ROD

I've just been offered a tenner and two fivers as a swap. What do you think?

ROD

i'd hold out, rod. i reckon the price will go up, especially if it's an original shakespeare one.

i know a guy from bristol who sold off his collection of tenners when they were common - he got three quid a piece and was made up. but they must be worth five or six quid now.

i know a guy from bristol who sold off his collection of tenners when they were common - he got three quid a piece and was made up. but they must be worth five or six quid now.

I reckon you're wrong there,Dan. I checked Manship's guide and a tenner is now worth £25.

ROD

I reckon you're wrong there,Dan. I checked Manship's guide and a tenner is now worth £25.

ROD

there's a rumour that he picked up loads in the 'west coast haul'. apparently they washed up on a beach in blackpool. what's tim brown rating them at? i've heard it said he bumps the price up on items he's got and i happen to know from personal experience that he has got a lot of tenners, including a few that used to be in my collection.

there's a rumour that he picked up loads in the 'west coast haul'. apparently they washed up on a beach in blackpool. what's tim brown rating them at? i've heard it said he bumps the price up on items he's got and i happen to know from personal experience that he has got a lot of tenners, including a few that used to be in my collection.

No Dan, that was Ian Levine who's washed up on a beach in Blackpool. With a beard and tuxedo he's a spit for Pavarotti who is a famous tenner! Help I can't think of any more terrible puns. Im getting desperate,Dan

ROD

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.