• Replies 11
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Tahanks are what soholdiers drive in case you were wondering

ROD

I've just been offered a tenner and two fivers as a swap. What do you think?

ROD

i'd hold out, rod. i reckon the price will go up, especially if it's an original shakespeare one.

i know a guy from bristol who sold off his collection of tenners when they were common - he got three quid a piece and was made up. but they must be worth five or six quid now.

Social source share

I reckon you're wrong there,Dan. I checked Manship's guide and a tenner is now worth £25.

ROD

there's a rumour that he picked up loads in the 'west coast haul'. apparently they washed up on a beach in blackpool. what's tim brown rating them at? i've heard it said he bumps the price up on items he's got and i happen to know from personal experience that he has got a lot of tenners, including a few that used to be in my collection.

Social source share

there's a rumour that he picked up loads in the 'west coast haul'. apparently they washed up on a beach in blackpool. what's tim brown rating them at? i've heard it said he bumps the price up on items he's got and i happen to know from personal experience that he has got a lot of tenners, including a few that used to be in my collection.

No Dan, that was Ian Levine who's washed up on a beach in Blackpool. With a beard and tuxedo he's a spit for Pavarotti who is a famous tenner! Help I can't think of any more terrible puns. Im getting desperate,Dan

ROD

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!