18th Febuary Brighton

jonbuck

• Replies 11
  • Views 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Anybody know of anything going on in the Brighton Area on the 18th Feb....friends of mine Watford Supporters in town for the Brighton v Watford match are looking for somewhere GOOD to go Saturday night maybe Sunday ????

JB

I HEAR THE POLICE CELLS ARE A GOOD NIGHT OUT FOR VISITING FOOTBALL FANS JON.OPEN ALL NIGHT TOO :lol:

Anybody know of anything going on in the Brighton Area on the 18th Feb....friends of mine Watford Supporters in town for the Brighton v Watford match are looking for somewhere GOOD to go Saturday night maybe Sunday ????

JB

Hi Jon

Just had a look at a local listings mag and there's nothing on soulwise.

However they could sample the delights of for example :-

BILGE PUMP @ THE FREEBUTT

:thumbsup:ph34r.gif

Derek

Hi JonJust had a look at a local listings mag and there's nothing on soulwise.However they could sample the delights of for example :-

BILGE PUMP @ THE FREEBUTTDerek

....got it sorted they are going to Hot Buttered Soul @ the King Alfred Suit in the Kingsway in Hove....

....with local DJ John Gravett billed as The Original Soul DJ.... www.hotbutteredsoul.co.uk ....

Jon Buck

Edited by jonbuck

JB

Wotcha Jon, there is great night out on the Friday the 17th February run by the mighty ION! featuring Dr BOB JONES and KING CHUBBY J of PRESSURE DROP at THE KOMEDIA on Gardener Steet, Brighton. From 10pm-3am. Love Sue xxx

Hello Sue

Is the Komedia going to be the new venue for Treatment or is it returning to the Sussex Arts Club- I know there's a problem at the SAC because of the introduction of a noise limiter which cuts the music out if it gets to loud so maybe that's a no no now.

Cheers

Manus

Hello Sue

Is the Komedia going to be the new venue for Treatment or is it returning to the Sussex Arts Club- I know there's a problem at the SAC because of the introduction of a noise limiter which cuts the music out if it gets to loud so maybe that's a no no now.

Cheers

Manus

Hiya Manus TREATMENT will be held as a one off for the time being, not returning to the Sussex Arts Club, until Ion can find a permanent home for it! Look forward to seeing you down there! Love Sue