Soul Salvation @ Burnley Cricket Club

Quinvy

SOUL SALVATION @ BURNLEY

CRICKET CLUB

featuring the best in upfront

northern soul

MEGA RARITIES & LESSER KNOWN GEMS

DJs PAUL HARRIS, GED PARKER, STUART BENNET, PHIL KOWALSKI, CLIFF CAMFIELD and guest t.b.a.

PROPER WOODEN DANCE FLOOR, TOP SOUND SYSTEM, RECORD DEALERS, SPACIOUS OFF ROAD PARKING, 5 MINS FROM M65 [ follow the brown / white signs for turf moor / burnley fc ] AND A WARM WELCOME OF COURSE.

for more details email Philsoul45@aol.com or telephone 01282 814058 or 07967 651255

THANKS FOR LOOKING, HOPE TO SEE SOME OF YOU SAT.

• Replies 18
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

SOUL SALVATION @ BURNLEY

CRICKET CLUB

northern soul

DJs PAUL HARRIS, GED PARKER, STUART BENNET, PHIL KOWALSKI, CLIFF CAMFIELD and guest t.b.a.

PROPER WOODEN DANCE FLOOR, TOP SOUND SYSTEM, RECORD DEALERS, SPACIOUS OFF ROAD PARKING, 5 MINS FROM M65 [ follow the brown / white signs for turf moor / burnley fc ] AND A WARM WELCOME OF COURSE.

for more details email Philsoul45@aol.com or telephone 01282 814058 or 07967 651255

We get quite a lot of soulies here that travel a long way. So if you want to make a night of it, there is an hotel within easy staggering distance of the club. Contact The Keirby Park Hotel tel. 01282 427611

If this doesn't suit, just get in touch and I'll do my best to find an alternative.

Best, Phil.

SOUL SALVATION @ BURNLEY

CRICKET CLUB

northern soul

Hi Phil

Really looking forward to this event. Lets hope the attendance continues to improve.

Last month was the best one yet and the word is out that this is the venue to attend for the quality Northern tunes!

See you Sat (or Friday if you are going to Lowton)

cheers

Paul :thumbsup:

Hi Phil

Really looking forward to this event. Lets hope the attendance continues to improve.

Last month was the best one yet and the word is out that this is the venue to attend for the quality Northern tunes!

cheers

Paul biggrin.gif

Hi Paul,

Yes, should be a good one, but you just never know. I've got some guests lined up and have still got some more to speak to.

Next month John Phillips is confirmed, and Andy Killick for May. I'm still determined to get Butch one day.

See you at Lowton. Phil. :D

Hi Phil

cheers

Paul :thumbsup:

Hi Paul,

Yes, should be a good one, but you just never know. I've got some guests lined up and have still got some more to speak to.

Next month John Phillips is confirmed, and Andy Killick for May. I'm still determined to get Butch one day.

See you at Lowton. Phil. :yes:

Hi Paul,

See you at Lowton. Phil. :yes:

:thumbsup:don't know what happened there, having trouble replying to posts, try again.

Hey fella.

You know what i'm gonna say already ...... so i'll just say i hope it's a good one for you Phil.

You deserve it ..... just wish i could come.

..... but you know what it's like ........ all work work work :yes:

I know you superstar dj's are so hard done to. I hope you have good 'un an' ole. But you know it's never a proper night without you there chuck. See you soon though I hope. :yes::yes:

SOUL SALVATION @ BURNLEY

CRICKET CLUB

northern soul

Any of our friends from Carlisle comming down this month ? George, Willie etc.

huge advert for an underground event!

does it have to be 'so in your face'?

annoying to say the least.

come on lads, respect your readers. :yes:

Shane

Sorry you found it offensive Shane. I was trying out all the different colours and fonts, and just got carried away. :unsure:

Also if anyones interested, got a last minute guest for tomorrow night. Neil Holden from Preston will be playing a few for us. QUALITY, believe me. :ohmy:

Sorry you found it offensive Shane. I was trying out all the different colours and fonts, and just got carried away. :unsure:

Also if anyones interested, got a last minute guest for tomorrow night. Neil Holden from Preston will be playing a few for us. QUALITY, believe me. :yes:

Last call for a great night out. If you're looking for somewhere to go tonight, look no further. :ohmy::yes:

SOUL SALVATION @ BURNLEY

CRICKET CLUB

northern soul

HI PHIL,SORRY I CAN'T MAKE IT TONIGHT I'M WORKING TOMORROW,SOUNDS REALLY GOOD,HOPE THAT PAUL HARRIS BRINGS HIS "BIG LADS" LOL

Mick

HI PHIL,SORRY I CAN'T MAKE IT TONIGHT I'M WORKING TOMORROW,SOUNDS REALLY GOOD,HOPE THAT PAUL HARRIS BRINGS HIS "BIG LADS" LOL

Mick

Sorry Mick, I've gone deaf with all this shouting, what, eh, eh, oh bollocks. :unsure: Paul's too tight to bring them big lads out. Scottish jew, born in yorkshire. blink.gif