Live Web Cam At Soul Nites

• Replies 5
  • Views 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Has anyone on here ever run a local nite with a live web cam link? One of our local pubs has just started doing it when they have local bands etc on. I have never seen one advertised anywhere for a northern do though.

i think that would be the final nail in the coffin for the northern soul scene in terms of attracting new blood :sweatingbullets:

Social source share

i think that would be the final nail in the coffin for the northern soul scene in terms of attracting new blood :wicked:
Old blood wouldnt be too happy either...... :sweatingbullets:
Social source share

Guest Matt Male

Has anyone on here ever run a local nite with a live web cam link? One of our local pubs has just started doing it when they have local bands etc on. I have never seen one advertised anywhere for a northern do though.

A good idea, but i reckon it would just rub in the fact that you weren't there. It'd be torture not being able to get on the dancefloor :angry:

Social source share

My daughters would die if their friends got to see me pulling my shapes on the floor over the net they think im shite already I dont want to rubber stamp it.

and i think i could single handed sign the death knell to the scene as far as new bloods concerned if my craanky movements were aired to the wide world

Geeooooordie

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!