News:KIM WESTON IN WORKSOP CHANGE OF VENUE

KIM WESTON IN WORKSOP, DUE TO UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES (like the club owner not paying his bills !!!) The two Kim Weston Gigs in Worksop have been Changed to another venue.

THE REGAL CENTRE THEATRE, CARLTON ROAD ,WORKSOP, NOTTS.

We could not get both dates at the venue so have combined the two nights into one performance on SATURDAY 11th February 2006. 7.00 pm to Midnight

Every cloud has a silver lining and the new venue holds more so the ticket price is cheaper !!!

Tickets now £15 each. I think I have managed to contact all those who purchased or reserved tickets from ME, but those who got them direct from the Westgate Club must get a refund from there. Westgate tickets are not valid at the new venue.

The new venue is situated 100meters away from the Train Station on Carlton Road (A60)  close to the town centre and holds 280 seated for the show, plus there is a Large foyer area and seperate Lic Bar where we will be playing Motown and classic soul/northern.

I have personally taken on the running of the event in order to ensure that Kim gets paid !!

Thanks to all who have offered to help at such short notice, especially Paul, Simon and Andy at the Regal who have offered the use of the venue at a discounted rate, we need bodies through the door to make sure everyone has a good night and that they take tons of cash over the bar !!

Tickets and further details are available from Rob Wigley 01909 473915 / 07900 131 119

by PAYPAL (Credit Card bookings as well on this) TO robw@yelp.fsnet.co.ukor on The Regal ticket Hot line  01909 474458

HOPE YOU WILL ALL TURN OUT TO SUPROT THIS GREAT ARTIST ON HER FIRST DATE IN THE UK.

THANKS

ROB WIGLEY

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/news/...p?storyid=12563

Social source share

• Replies 1
  • Views 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now