News:2006 Dates For The Plinston Soul Events

At last, things return to normal in TheBigO's household and we have now confirmed the dates for this years supersoulfultastic events at North Herts no1 venue for Rare Soul, the Plinston Hall in Letchworth, Herts.

Those dates are: (all Fridays)

5th May

15th Sept - 4th Anniversary

10th Nov

1st Dec - Xmas Party

The 5th May event will be another heaving and fun filled MODERN BY MOONLIGHT! night and full details will be posted on the events section asap.

Spread the word and see you all out on the floor for a great night.

TheBigO

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/news/...p?storyid=12565

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

At last, things return to normal in TheBigO's household and we have now confirmed the dates for this years supersoulfultastic events at North Herts no1 venue for Rare Sul, the Plinston Hall in Letchworth, Herts. ose dates are: (all Fridays)5th 15th Sept - 4th Anniversary10th Nov1st Dec - Xmas Party

The 5th May event will be another heaving and fun filled MODERN BY MOONLIGHT! night and full details will be posted on the events section asap.Spread the word and see you all out on the floor for a great night.

TheBigO

Thats good we all know what each other is diong know ...has anbody used Baldock Town Hall for a do Neil...I look up @ that building Every time I go to Yarmouth & Think that looks like a good veune....not thought of it Neil ?

Edited by jonbuck
Social source share

No 60's till September? yes.gif

Yes that is a long way off considering that I wanted to get up there this year ! Still there's always

Solid Hit Soul 2 minutes from Kings Cross for your Friday night fix of top class Northern Simsy :thumbsup:

Edited by Dave G
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert