Worst Vocal... Ever?

Guest rachel

Posted this on the Stoke thread last night but it's so bad I think it should be inflicted on a wider audience :huh::D

Got this on a sales CD yesterday, quite possibly the worst vocal I've ever heard... like one of the muppets on helium :lol:

Anyone beat this? :lol:

Social source share

• Replies 24
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted this on the Stoke thread last night but it's so bad I think it should be inflicted on a wider audience :huh::D

Got this on a sales CD yesterday, quite possibly the worst vocal I've ever heard... like one of the muppets on helium :lol:

Anyone beat this? :D

Hi Rachel............ME :lol::D:D ATB Stevie
Social source share

Posted this on the Stoke thread last night but it's so bad I think it should be inflicted on a wider audience :lol::D

Got this on a sales CD yesterday, quite possibly the worst vocal I've ever heard... like one of the muppets on helium :D

Anyone beat this? :D

hate these bloody posts as we're not allowed sound at work :huh: Whats the record Rachel ? :lol:

Dave

Social source share

God thats horrible.

George Lemons must fall into the "so bad its good" category for that wobbly edge-of- the- note pitching. It makes me laugh out loud everytime I hear it. His version of "Uphill Climb to The Bottom" is a triumph of awfulness too, partly down to the bunch of apparent drunks who can't make up thier minds what key to play in or whether they should all play at the same tempo.

Social source share

I'll wager you pulled some scary faces during that one Stevie!? :sweatingbullets::D
Hi YOU Do Need to contract certain parts of your anatomy and So do I.But still listen to a few tunes???ATB Stevie z :wicked::yes: A BIG thanks for replying 'cos a certain "EX SUN " reader hasn't...think he is named BOB ATB Stevie Z
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!