Soulful Car Registration Plates

Dirk Tiggler

Spotted a gold coloured Jaguar S type in Dudley last night with the reg. plate N 50UL P & it looked pretty dam cool. Anybody know who it belongs to? I friend of mine (Billysbag) has N 50UL B (says the B stands for blues?) but on a oldish Rover 200 didn't have the same effect! One more thing, before you reach for Google to find Cherished Reg. Plates & buy one, they've all gone, I know , I looked months ago!

Regards Ada

Social source share

• Replies 30
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

quite a few soul 'reg's knocking about.

Chris King T4 MLA ?

I know Paul Havakin at the greatstone has P 5OUL H

cheaper to change your name :huh:

Shane

Social source share

Spotted a gold coloured Jaguar S type in Dudley last night with the reg. plate N 50UL P & it looked pretty dam cool. Anybody know who it belongs to? I friend of mine (Billysbag) has N 50UL B (says the B stands for blues?) but on a oldish Rover 200 didn't have the same effect! One more thing, before you reach for Google to find Cherished Reg. Plates & buy one, they've all gone, I know , I looked months ago!

Regards Ada

N 50UL P belongs to Phil Turner of Junction 11. These registrations were picked up for little or nothing but they have nearly all been snapped up.

Social source share

Regards Ada

Hi Ada,got mine last year N 5OUL C not long after Paul .ATB Steve
Social source share

Shifty has "60 Soul" on his porsch 911......looks pretty cool.......but it always makes me laugh when i go to prestatyn and every other car has a private plate, looks pretty sad actually.......especially the ones you have to figure out.....

Chris

Hi Chris ,Know what you mean ,but the value of a number plate is rocketing.Paid less than £250 for mine.....a lot less than a choon... :thumbsup: ATB Stevie.......oh and only have a zzr1100 not in a seat but on a fast one :thumbsup:
Social source share

Not soul related but in Stafford there is a taxi L8 JOB and a chemist LII LET :wicked:

I,ve got a TAZ plate on mine as thats been my nick name for years somethin to do with the TAZ shirts i used to where spect :ohmy:

HB :ohmy:

Social source share

Shifty has "60 Soul" on his porsch 911......looks pretty cool.......but it always makes me laugh when i go to prestatyn and every other car has a private plate, looks pretty sad actually.......especially the ones you have to figure out.....

Chris

At prestatyn last year there was a pink impreza with N5 GRL parked out the front all weekend. I assume it belonged to a girl!

Social source share

Regards Ada

Social source share

Regards Ada

hi ada,hope to see you friday at studio 1.if so try and come early coz ive bought some stuff that ill want to play in the warm up

regards bill

Social source share

Guest The Driffter
At prestatyn last year there was a pink impreza with N5 GRL parked out the front all weekend. I assume it belonged to a girl!
I think that car may belong to "Soulgirl " from Bournemouth ,I know at one time she wanted her Impretza painted pink.
Social source share

Guest vinylvixen

Kegsy has an N5OUL one as does John Manship....I had RAT007 on a scooter that got left behind in a back garden in Ramsgate........25 years ago :-)

:unsure: yep thats Karens...its silver with pink glittery stripes...can vouch for that seeing as I travelled with her in it :yes:

I bet that draws admiring glances from Barbie perverts or small girls under 10 :-) LOL

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!