Major Lance Live @ The Torch Dec 1972

I'm 50 next week and dunno about you wrinkleys on here but I do seem to spend more time looking back than looking forward when it comes to the Northern Soul scene.

Newies are not a priority anymore, though I still love em. A night out with your old mates at a Peterborough soul night, few beers, some nostalgic chat and a throw your self about 10mins hits the spot now adays.

I even enjoy rootling through sales boxes whilst slurring "£100 :huh: I remember when that was 50p". I digress. next time you feel a bit down put on the Major live at the torch Album.....makes your 49years 355 days on this wonderful planet of ours seem all that more special...I welled up three times thru it...wonderful.

Social source share

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I'm 50 next week and dunno about you wrinkleys on here but I do seem to spend more time looking back than looking forward when it comes to the Northern Soul scene.

Newies are not a priority anymore, though I still love em. A night out with your old mates at a Peterborough soul night, few beers, some nostalgic chat and a throw your self about 10mins hits the spot now adays.

I even enjoy rootling through sales boxes whilst slurring "£100 :lol: I remember when that was 50p". I digress. next time you feel a bit down put on the Major live at the torch Album.....makes your 49years 355 days on this wonderful planet of ours seem all that more special...I welled up three times thru it...wonderful.

Did the colostomy bag cope with welling up three times :huh:

Steve

Social source share

I even enjoy rootling through sales boxes whilst slurring "£100 :lol: I remember when that was 50p". I digress. next time you feel a bit down put on the Major live at the torch Album.....makes your 49years 355 days on this wonderful planet of ours seem all that more special...I welled up three times thru it...wonderful.

You big softie. I was at your 40th which seems more than 10 years ago. Are you sure you're not lying about your age :huh:

Glad you're well, I am too

Kirsty xxx

Social source share

You big softie. I was at your 40th which seems more than 10 years ago. Are you sure you're not lying about your age :huh:

Glad you're well, I am too

Kirsty xxx

what a night it was in fact 11 years ago but the blokes that arranged it fucked up :D off to th Maltings afterwards.... :lol: twenty pence Inn..twenty pence :lol:

Go on give us a clue...who r ya who r ya who r ya?

Social source share

what a night it was in fact 11 years ago but the blokes that arranged it fucked up :D off to th Maltings afterwards.... :huh: twenty pence Inn..twenty pence :lol:

Go on give us a clue...who r ya who r ya who r ya?

OH Paul, I can't beleive you've forgotten me... I was the object of your not so secret desire for some time! :D

I'm friends with Anton and Nikki, and used to live in Westcliff with another Drummonds/ Leighton Buzzard DJ. If you still can't recall - then look at my gallery and see if it jogs your memory :lol:

Social source share

OH Paul, I can't beleive you've forgotten me... I was the object of your not so secret desire for some time! :huh:

I'm friends with Anton and Nikki, and used to live in Westcliff with another Drummonds/ Leighton Buzzard DJ. If you still can't recall - then look at my gallery and see if it jogs your memory :lol:

You are a very beutiful young woman.......stil can't remember ya.

Djs name Shane?

Social source share

I do remember you now.......i had many dream about you, guess you didn't :angry:

I sussed you with the eyes when looking at your photographs though I never remembered you with such enormous breasts...you were a very attractive lass, and yes I would have....xxxxx

cya

Social source share

You are a very beutiful young woman.......stil can't remember ya.

Djs name Shane?

Was she the nurse you met when you missed your lift to the Torch that cold winters night?

Social source share

I was there myself Paul , nearly passed out with the heat or the adrenaline nearly knocked me out or maybe it was just the shit gear that night :lol:

The Torch gig or my 4Oth :huh:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!