Pete S

Lifeline/ Groovy Grooves

Who are these people running these events, they are spamming me with text messages, you know those new voice texts, so presumably they are spamming everyone else, I've had the same message 3 or 4 times now and I don't want any more so pack it please. Is anyone else getting these?

Who are these people running these events, they are spamming me with text messages, you know those new voice texts, so presumably they are spamming everyone else, I've had the same message 3 or 4 times now and I don't want any more so pack it please. Is anyone else getting these?

I think groovy grooves is Guy Hennigan....Why not Text him back....

JB

Groovy Grooves is Guy Hennigan and Colin Wood, and Lifeline is Andy Dyson, Mick H and Chalky

I'm not getting messages though...

Me neither, Pete must be special :yes::sweatingbullets:

Those voice texts are great for childish amusement though, getting the woman to swear in her posh voice :wicked::D

Those voice texts are great for childish amusement though, getting the woman to swear in her posh voice :wicked::D

:yes: Done that plenty of times :sweatingbullets:

Edited by Baz

Yes, I've been getting them off Guy for groovy grooves. I don't mind the texts on my mobile, In fact I've copied the idea and sent them out for my Soul Salvation nights. It's actually a brilliant idea and has deffo worked for me.

The voice messages however should be stopped as they are a real pain in the arse, and I'll be telling Guy so when I see him.

Phil.

Edited by quinvy

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.