Could You Help Value These 45's?

I've got my eye on a few things and am thinking of selling these 45's. :sweatingbullets:

Annabelle Fox "Lonely Girl" SATIN

Rhonda Davis "Can You Remember" DUKE

Lee Dorsey "Four Corners"

Could you great guys and girls help me out with values and what I could/should ask for them :wicked:

Any help greatly appreciated

Regards

Ian Williams

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest soul stormers

I've got my eye on a few things and am thinking of selling these 45's. :sweatingbullets:

Annabelle Fox "Lonely Girl" SATIN

Rhonda Davis "Can You Remember" DUKE

Lee Dorsey "Four Corners"

Could you great guys and girls help me out with values and what I could/should ask for them :wicked:

Any help greatly appreciated

Regards

Ian Williams

annabelle fox £250+

rhonda davis £150 more for the dj pink

Social source share

Sebastian'

Definitely one of his trickier 45s to find. Have been selling for £15-£25 lately on eBay. Available on both styrene and vinyl, vinyl copies should be more desirable. Fantastic two-part tune! :yes:

I always thought this 45 was at least a ton plus cos of the funk links.....? :D

Couldn't find anything via popsike with recent auction results, is it really so cheap?

You can mix it into "Tighten Up" by Archie Bell and then back out again if you are really clever. Was Tighten Up his inspiration on this one?

Social source share

Sebastian'

Definitely one of his trickier 45s to find. Have been selling for £15-£25 lately on eBay. Available on both styrene and vinyl, vinyl copies should be more desirable. Fantastic two-part tune! :thumbsup:

I always thought this 45 was at least a ton plus cos of the funk links.....? :)

Couldn't find anything via popsike with recent auction results, is it really so cheap?

You can mix it into "Tighten Up" by Archie Bell and then back out again if you are really clever. Was Tighten Up his inspiration on this one?

Nah, never a ton...think the most I've ever seen it at was around £50, but as Sebastian says around £25, maybe £35 tops is right. Not a rare record by any stretch: they do come up frequently.

Social source share

Nah, never a ton...think the most I've ever seen it at was around £50, but as Sebastian says around £25, maybe £35 tops is right. Not a rare record by any stretch: they do come up frequently.

yes I'll 'third' that, not expensive, certainly 25 quid-ish these days.

Martin

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!