Emma Rede

Guest Leigh J

Guest Leigh J

Recently Picked Up Emma Rede (Jackie Lee) Just Like A Man-I Gotta Be With You UK Columbia At A Car Boot ,Whats It Worth ?

Thanks In Advance :sweatingbullets:

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Brilliant beat ballad..I love this to bits

OK its white and the Rupert the Bear or summink silly kids programme theme singer like that

Pete Smith will confirm..but hey?? ortherwise I LOVE IT..

Carl Willingham was playing it for a while.

About £50 was the last I saw..Got my Dutch pic sleeve for 3 euros. nice but naff cover. been playing it as an ender in Aberden.

Social source share

Not got many claims to fame but I discovered this, was in a batch of 15,000 demos in Brighton, they'd been cherry picked and only the crap was left but I still got things like Truly Smith, Walk Away Like A Winner on Philips (forgot the artist), loads of ben E King London demos, about 300 45's in all.

Social source share

Guest Leigh J

===

hi leigh

never heard this ,,ill check manships uk book 4 u...

Cheers Mark & Ritchie,

Good To See You Are Both Still Going For It,Ive Picked Up A Few Bits Over The Last Couple Of Years,Cant Beat Collecting On The Cheap,Nice Record Ive Always Liked The Female 'Poppy' Stuff ,Im Pretty Sure Ion Played This In The Mid To Late 80's (Could Be Wrong) I Did Have It On A Tape .I Reckon You Are Right Ritchie ,Jackie Lee (The Irish One Not The Duck One)Did Do Rupert And Also The White Horses One .The Last Time We Spoke Ritchie ,You Were Selling Up It Must Be The North Sea Air.

Have You Got Anything Local Planned Mark ? I Might Drag Myself Away From The Nets One Night.

By The Way I Couldnt Open Those Files You Sent Me, Any Chance Of Another Format?

Social source share

HI Liegh its been a while mate

yes sold up about 5years ago.Then proceeded to buy again in a different genre .................70,s ................haha

cant afford these massive 60,s sounds fancied a change..but still buying now and again.

take care mate regards the gasher

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!