Wanted - Big Maybelle, Prince Conley, Eddie Kirk, Floyd Newman, The Cobras

Richard

Wanted

Big Maybelle - I Can't Wait Any Longer/Turn The World Around The Other Way on Rojac 115

Prince Conley - I'm Going Home/All The Way on Satellite 108

Eddie Kirk - The Hawg pt 1 & 2 on Volt

Floyd Newman - Frog Stomp on Stax

The Cobras - Restless (sorry but can't remember is its on Stax, Volt or Satellite)

In at least ex condition please

Edited by richard
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 13
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Wanted

Big Maybelle - I Can't Wait Any Longer/Turn The World Around The Other Way on Rojac 115

In at least ex condition please

Thanks :D one in the sales section somewhere recently.... :yes:

Social source share

I Can't Wait Any Longer/Quitin Time

Are you not intrested in this on USA Rojak 45, then richard?,and they`re both on seprate 45s on CBS... :thumbsup:

Edited by ken
Social source share

I Can't Wait Any Longer/Quitin Time

Are you not intrested in this on USA Rojak 45, then richard?,and they`re both on seprate 45s on CBS... :thumbsup:

Yes Ken Rojac US Rojac would be good, that was what I was trying to say :) . But I thought I Can't Wait Any Longer/Quitin Time was on Direction and I Can't Wait Any Longer/TurnThe World Around The Other Way was CBS

Social source share

Yes Ken Rojac US Rojac would be good, that was what I was trying to say :rolleyes: . But I thought I Can't Wait Any Longer/Quitin Time was on Direction and I Can't Wait Any Longer/TurnThe World Around The Other Way was CBS
US Rojac 118,look in a bit,first issue of Q/T,i think Q/T is on CBS too?,make me a offer,i can allway`s say no...... whistling.gif Edited by ken
Social source share