q on guidelines

I,m a bit confused here mick maybe i,m wrong but certain members can make personal attacks on other members for no reason wot soever and nothing is said not even a moderator said a thing, It was upto another member to say somethin surley that breaks the rules ? Im not talkin a misstake it was a blattant hyjack of a thread to air there views yet nothin said iknow htis is differant but a breach of the rules all the same

heavenly blocked (aka nige shaw )

• Replies 1
  • Views 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I,m a bit confused here mick maybe i,m wrong but certain members can make personal attacks on other members for no reason wot soever and nothing is said not even a moderator said a thing, It was upto another member to say somethin surley that breaks the rules ? Im not talkin a misstake it was a blattant hyjack of a thread to air there views yet nothin said iknow htis is differant but a breach of the rules all the same

heavenly blocked (aka nige shaw )

first just anote to say post was moved to a new thread as felt work better

Nige

ta for post

not sure just which post the above happenend, so cant really comment on it at moment

if can post up can have a look

due to the amount of posts and way stuff posted can be taken many ways, stuff at times which may seem a obvious breach of the guidelines may get past the site

do rely at times on members pointing out obvious serious breaches

since back online have to say that there are a few issues on site that are causing concern, the main aim of the forum is to provide a place for soul related discussion thats enjoyable and worthwhile

have to say after reading some posts in recent threads and along with members like yourself passing on concerns does seems that there are some members who do need reminding of this !

thanks for your concerns, as said let us know either via reply here or email and will have a look

ta

mike

Edited by mike-

Source Advert