Oxford nights-Dephi

Guest Trevski

Just returned from the Wilton where Shane H, Pikey's dog and myself were discussing US dealer 'Lil pedler' as mentioned on the Singing swinging counts posts. He also was rumoured to have multiple copies of the Oxford nights. I later asked Andy Dyson if he had seen them, and he told me that they were counterfeits. As we were being ushered out at the end of the night, I didn't get the chance to ask him how he knew, but given the opinions of other soulsourcers on this dealer, I am inclined to take Andys word for it. So..buyer beware, until definative verification/proof comes to light.

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

how was the wilton trev?

Good attendance this month, with a lot of new faces and a busy dance floor. All in all, a very good night! Really enjoyed John Phillips and Dean Andersons spots, they played some exellent stuff, but all the DJ's turned in a good performance.(Jo says don't forget to mention Robbo, who spun some great tunes also) Top nite! (Now I really must get me head down for a bit!)

Social source share

Hi i was the person who put up the post about lil peddler and i have to apologise the singing swinging counts is genuine although the scan of the label led me to beleive it was not a real one plus info i had been given i was wrong he actually admitted the scan is deceiving and said he would change the discription. i had a look at his feedback and he has a good ammount of feedback as far as the oxford nights go i dont think he would risk his reputation on a boot of that price size the only thing i disagree with his the no refund policy.

Social source share

Lil peddler has supposedly got a few boxes-full (around 30 in each) of the ON's, althought this sound's unlikely (if they're orig's) as there are probably no more than 30 in circulation! Sounds a bit fishy to me........

However, I am in the middle of a trade with Lil peddler regarding the ON's, but I assure you, I'll ask him before I do anything!

And also, I was told the way to tell the boots apart from the real thing is that the labels of the orig's are matt black with silver text, while the boots are glossy black with silver text. Let me know if this is correct method, otherwise I'm screwed!!!!

Social source share

Lil peddler has supposedly got a few boxes-full (around 30 in each) of the ON's, althought this sound's unlikely (if they're orig's) as there are probably no more than 30 in circulation! Sounds a bit fishy to me........

However, I am in the middle of a trade with Lil peddler regarding the ON's, but I assure you, I'll ask him before I do anything!

And also, I was told the way to tell the boots apart from the real thing is that the labels of the orig's are matt black with silver text, while the boots are glossy black with silver text. Let me know if this is correct method, otherwise I'm screwed!!!!

He's hardly going to disclose how many he's found is he. for all we know he could have a 150 count box of originals , stranger things have happened, doubt it though.

I was told some weeks ago that the Oxford Knights has been booted/counterfeited, wouldn't touch them personally!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!