Bobby Paris Question

Pete S

• Replies 6
  • Views 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Theres a Cameo white demo of Night Owl on ebay, does anyone know if there actually was a proper WD, because all the demos I've had have been red ones like the issues but with Not For Sale etc on them.

cheers.

Surely b/w`s are real with frankford/wayne stamps on em`,seen em` with this on,not got one though :thumbsup:
Social source share

Thanks mate!

I think the seller with the bobby paris has got loads of other stuff, 99% of are re-issues (i think), hasnt he got a frankie and johnny as well with a high starting price? Usually its a good tip to check sellers other items to get an idea, a seller with loads of 70,s re-issues is unlikely to have the odd original demo in there, however my mate has just told me there is a bernie williams on ebay listed with loads of obscure jazz and blues stuff, Bobby Paris looks identical to my copy from r.e. cords in derby in the late 70,s, and the frankie anf johnny is identical to one i sold last month on e-bay for £15, sorry havnt really answered your question have I

Social source share

I think the seller with the bobby paris has got loads of other stuff, 99% of are re-issues (i think), hasnt he got a frankie and johnny as well with a high starting price? Usually its a good tip to check sellers other items to get an idea, a seller with loads of 70,s re-issues is unlikely to have the odd original demo in there, however my mate has just told me there is a bernie williams on ebay listed with loads of obscure jazz and blues stuff, Bobby Paris looks identical to my copy from r.e. cords in derby in the late 70,s, and the frankie anf johnny is identical to one i sold last month on e-bay for £15, sorry havnt really answered your question have I

Different seller mate - looks legit, no boots anywhere. Thats why I asked, cos it was in the States, I wouldn't bid if in the UK.

Social source share

Theres a Cameo white demo of Night Owl on ebay, does anyone know if there actually was a proper WD, because all the demos I've had have been red ones like the issues but with Not For Sale etc on them.

cheers.

I have the Red DEMO on Vinyl as you describe

However, my issue is Styrene - which is a Monarch Matrix - so there could be another DEMO

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!