Arlene Bailey - anyone Ever Hear Of Her?

Hi, all--I'm new to this site. Just came across an old 45 record by Arlene Bailey, on AGB records, Boston, MA. A side is "I'm So glad You Picked Me" and B side is "Closer to You". I remember that a woman I worked with in a department store in Boston in the mid-late 1970's told me that Arlene Bailey, a vocalist, was her daughter, and so she gave me this 45 record. Any information on Arlene Bailey and if this record is worth eBay'ing is appreciated.

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest musicden786

Hi, all--I'm new to this site. Just came across an old 45 record by Arlene Bailey, on AGB records, Boston, MA. A side is "I'm So glad You Picked Me" and B side is "Closer to You". I remember that a woman I worked with in a department store in Boston in the mid-late 1970's told me that Arlene Bailey, a vocalist, was her daughter, and so she gave me this 45 record. Any information on Arlene Bailey and if this record is worth eBay'ing is appreciated.

Could be you are looking for info on the following:

Arlene Bailey-Soul-Disco-Crossover Singer.

One track played on the Northern Scene in the UK now and Then:

Title-Aint That Something on Cobra 450010 which is a cover of an original Ashford and Simpson track. Value from £5 to £60 dependent on type.

Hope this helps.Denis.

Social source share

Hi ,also ....Conversation in the street/come home.......Conlo 880 About £20 ATB steve

Social source share

I think she's made at least 10 records - one got reissued several times by her or the label but the title escapes my little grey cells at the moment.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert