janey

The Freedom Movement - Want

Hi all.....Am after The Freedom Movement's "The Harder I Try" anyone know where I may find a copy?

Also after a Jerry Butler track..."How Can I Get In Touch With You" Not sure if this is album only!

And also Spinners "I Just Want To Fall In Love"

Cheers...Janey unsure.gif

Hi all.....Am after The Freedom Movement's "The Harder I Try" anyone know where I may find a copy?

Also after a Jerry Butler track..."How Can I Get In Touch With You" Not sure if this is album only!

Cheers...Janey unsure.gif

Theres a Spinners here

http://cgi.ebay.com/Modern-Northern-Soul-T...1QQcmdZViewItem

Cheers...Janey :wicked:

The Jerry Butler is on his " Ice Man cometh " LP .You've been listening to Richard S. haven't you ? !! Best ,Eddie

The Jerry Butler is on his " Ice Man cometh " LP .You've been listening to Richard S. haven't you ? !! Best ,Eddie
Hi Eddie, how'd you guess I've been listening to Richard blush.gif but hey!!! he is the Godfather of soul afterall!!! Cheers for info... what a choon!!You know..when a track just does it for you!!!

And now begins the LP hunt!!!!!

Regards, Janey

Hi Eddie, how'd you guess I've been listening to Richard :lol: but hey!!! he is the Godfather of soul afterall!!! Cheers for info... what a choon!!You know..when a track just does it for you!!!

And now begins the LP hunt!!!!!

Regards, Janey

If you like the "Jerry Butler" song,try out

the "RDM Band`s" version on "Virtue" :thumbsup:

Dave f........

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.