The Freedom Movement - Want

Guest janey

Hi all.....Am after The Freedom Movement's "The Harder I Try" anyone know where I may find a copy?

Also after a Jerry Butler track..."How Can I Get In Touch With You" Not sure if this is album only!

And also Spinners "I Just Want To Fall In Love"

Cheers...Janey unsure.gif

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 6
  • Views 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi all.....Am after The Freedom Movement's "The Harder I Try" anyone know where I may find a copy?

Also after a Jerry Butler track..."How Can I Get In Touch With You" Not sure if this is album only!

Cheers...Janey :wicked:

The Jerry Butler is on his " Ice Man cometh " LP .You've been listening to Richard S. haven't you ? !! Best ,Eddie

Social source share

The Jerry Butler is on his " Ice Man cometh " LP .You've been listening to Richard S. haven't you ? !! Best ,Eddie
Hi Eddie, how'd you guess I've been listening to Richard blush.gif but hey!!! he is the Godfather of soul afterall!!! Cheers for info... what a choon!!You know..when a track just does it for you!!!

And now begins the LP hunt!!!!!

Regards, Janey

Social source share

Cheers...Janey :thumbsup:

Janey - pls check yr PMs....Mark Rez

Social source share

Hi Eddie, how'd you guess I've been listening to Richard :lol: but hey!!! he is the Godfather of soul afterall!!! Cheers for info... what a choon!!You know..when a track just does it for you!!!

And now begins the LP hunt!!!!!

Regards, Janey

If you like the "Jerry Butler" song,try out

the "RDM Band`s" version on "Virtue" :thumbsup:

Dave f........

Social source share