Guest ShaneH

• Replies 5
  • Views 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Shane

I've had the Album for a few weeks now, and I know it will not be to everyone's tatse, but I must say I like it, well worth a tenner, if this is what the music scene in Finland is like , long may it continue, I also bought The Soldiers of Twilight 'Believe' feat Nicolle Willis, again I like it and the flip side is great

'Move on' by Random Factor

I know she is touring over here in April/May time and although the date for Newcastle has yet to be confirmed, it's looking like Sunday 30th April( May bank holiday) I don't know any other dates

I'm sure someone will come on and disagree, well that's what open debate and opinions is all about

All the best

Paul Conroy

Tyneside Soul Promotions

Social source share

paul, i agree there some great tracks on there.

i know a few dj's are playing her stuff now. i have heard 'if this aint love' at ponds forge (SteveM) and 'four leaf clover' at soul or nothing.

any other tracks being played out and about?

Shane

Social source share

Shane

'If this ain't love' has been getting some plays for quite a while up here, in fact my mate Steve Wilson played it when we had Kim Weston on last October time or there abouts andtehn when I first heard it.

Getting back to the album I love the mix they have tried to create, with a Northern/Funk and jazz influence, ''Keep reaching up'is a great Funk track

The last couple of weeks a freind who runs a commercial Soul Show on Radio Newcastle on a Friday night has been openining with 'Feeling Free' He loves the album

'Believe'by the Soldiers of Twilight has been getting a lot of plays and getting good reaction, if you have not heard it if you e-mail your addy I'll send you a copy

Paul Conroy

Tyneside Soul Promotions :unsure::lol:wink.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!