Sam Fletcher With Thunder Claps?

Gene-R

Anyone know the origin, or availability, of an alternative version of "I'd Think It Over" by Sam Fletcher which I heard a few months ago?

This version starts and ends with thunder claps, and extended instrumental intro and middle break. Anyone know of it?

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Anyone know the origin, or availability, of an alternative version of "I'd Think It Over" by Sam Fletcher which I heard a few months ago?

This version starts and ends with thunder claps, and extended instrumental intro and middle break. Anyone know of it?

Sounds like someone made it on their pc :hypo:

Social source share

It was at the time an alternate cut that was dropped and I heard this alternate a few years ago...Atmospheric version ...ask ADEY C or Richard S.......if I remember??

A complete stab in the dark here & at risk of looking like a right prat.................but there was an advert on the TV a while back that if memory serves me right used the Sam Fletcher albeit re-recorded or something, certainly messed about with, wondered if this 'edit' was a bi - product Marco S would know maybe ????.

Russ

Social source share

A complete stab in the dark here & at risk of looking like a right prat.................but there was an advert on the TV a while back that if memory serves me right used the Sam Fletcher albeit re-recorded or something, certainly messed about with, wondered if this 'edit' was a bi - product Marco S would know maybe ????.

Russ

axa finance or mortgages or whatever used sam fletcher insrumental break in tv adverts, saw it loads of times but somehow never realised, it was only one of my non-soul work mates who noticed when i was playing sam fletcher in the car off cd, not seen the adverts for ages, but seem to remember that one of the adverts had thunder and rain in it

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!