John Valenti - Anything You Want Lp

Guest OskarB

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

The main track came out as a 45 on UK Expansion records a few years back.

Jordi

Don't think the LP ever got reissued but may be wrong?

One killer track on the LP called 'Why don't we fall in love' which as Jordi said, came out on a Expansion 45 a couple of years ago but which didn't get released as a 45 at the time in the 70's. LP usually goes for £40-£50 on ebay and a tad more in UK dealers boxes!

Hope this helps

Steve

Social source share

"Why Don't We Fall In Love" is a fantastic tune. blush.gif Is the rest of the LP any good? Been thinking about picking this up myself.

// Kristoffer

I have the LP, in truth John Valenti is more rock orientated, "Why Don't We Fall In Love" being a quirky one off and the rest of the album is to be avoided.

Social source share

I have the LP, in truth John Valenti is more rock orientated, "Why Don't We Fall In Love" being a quirky one off and the rest of the album is to be avoided.

Thanks all of you for the info. WDWFIL sure is nice, although the vocal effort isnt splendid. Guess i'll pick it up if i find one at a nice price.

Think ive read somewhere that the title track would sound similar to WDWFIL, anyone with a soundfile?

Sound file of the hit sure would be nice as well..

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

Thanks all of you for the info. WDWFIL sure is nice, although the vocal effort isnt splendid. Guess i'll pick it up if i find one at a nice price.

Think ive read somewhere that the title track would sound similar to WDWFIL, anyone with a soundfile?

Sound file of the hit sure would be nice as well..

Hi Oskar you are right there is another OK tune on the album but off the top of my head i couldn't tell you which one it was. Nowhere near as good as WDWFIL though biggrin.gif

Social source share

Hi Oskar you are right there is another OK tune on the album but off the top of my head i couldn't tell you which one it was. Nowhere near as good as WDWFIL though :ohmy:

Thanks for the info, still after soundsfiles. And after having listened to WDWFIL at least ten times to day i've realised that i need the album as well :thumbsup:

Social source share

Check your mail Oskar! :thumbsup:

// Kristoffer

Just did. What a pleasant surprise, thanks mate.

Still after a soundfile of the other decent tune from the LP. And the LP of course :ohmy:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!