Whitby Soul Weekender Dj Line-up

The Whitby Weekender, July 1-3 will feature a MAJOR Northern act live on stage plus boasts an impressive DJ line-up(IN 2 ROOMS) including; GINGER TAYLOR, BUTCH, ANDY DYSON, MICK H, JOHN POOLE, CHRIS KING, KEV ROBERTS, ARTHUR FENN, SOUL SAM, BARRY MALEEDY, KENNY BURRELL, SEAN CHAPMAN, ALISON HOLDEN, ROB SMITH, NEIL JONES, ANDY BELLWOOD, plus a few more to be added.

Tickets on sale from the Whitby Tourist office 01947-602674 or www.goldsoul.co.uk

'POSSIBLY THE BEST VENUE FOR NORTHERN IN THE UK'

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 12
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Chris Waterman

WHAT ABOUT THE LOCAL DJ'S???? SEE COMMENT ON FORUM???  :thumbsup:

link

Frank

Not sure but think Kev may still be on holiday

regards

Chris W

WHAT ABOUT THE LOCAL DJ'S???? SEE COMMENT ON FORUM???  :thumbsup:

link

CHEERS FOR THE PROMPT REPLY, AS IN PREVIOUS YEARS IT WOULD BE GOOD TO GET A LITTLE LOCAL N.EAST INTEREST. biggrin.gif

CHEERS FOR THE PROMPT REPLY, AS IN PREVIOUS YEARS IT WOULD BE GOOD TO GET A LITTLE LOCAL N.EAST INTEREST.  tongue.gif

link

Andy Bellwood is from York, not the NE I know, but it's a start!!!

And frankly my dear, isn't Leemadeer Belgian or something??? Now THAT is North East!!! :Dlaugh.gif:P

Sorry Frank!!!! only yoking!!

Do you DJ Frank?? Get in touch with Kev if you fancy a crack at it, he mentioned there's a few more spots to be confirmed.

Jamie :P

Edited by Jamie

Andy Bellwood is from York, not the NE I know, but it's a start!!!

And frankly my dear, isn't Leemadeer Belgian or something??? Now THAT is North East!!!  :D   :D   rolleyes.gif

Sorry Frank!!!! only yoking!!

Do you DJ Frank?? Get in touch with Kev if you fancy a crack at it, he mentioned there's a few more spots to be confirmed.

link

Jamie, Caught you at Matty's do early doors on boxing night, came down to see Dukesy, top night for soul music not so sure on the venue tho!! Spoke to Kev last Whitby do and he said he would cosider the N.East guys??? we will see, but Easington is my fave venue in the NE and the guys Bob & Dukesy would be spot on for Whitby. Not Belgian by the way proper Wearsider man!!

PS Dukesy had Mark IV lined up for later on boxing day but you got in there first, class choon!!!! :P They got Matty lined up for a spot at Easington, Ya wanna get yerself up man its tops smile.gif

Jamie, Caught you at Matty's do early doors on boxing night, came down to see Dukesy, top night for soul music not so sure on the venue tho!! Spoke to Kev last Whitby do and he said he would cosider the N.East guys??? we will see, but Easington is my fave venue in the NE and the guys Bob & Dukesy would be spot on for Whitby. Not Belgian by the way proper Wearsider man!!

PS Dukesy had Mark IV lined up for later on boxing day but you got in there first, class choon!!!! rolleyes.gif   They got Matty lined up for a spot at Easington, Ya wanna get yerself up man its tops smile.gif

link

Ah!!! How you doing fella!!! :D

I left about 12, so didn't catch the rest of the night. I got moaned at as usual for playing 'obscure' stuff like Mark IV. Some people I tell you :( , then I had to play a load of 'oldies' just to keep them quiet.

Matty told me he was going up there, I'll try & get up there if I can soon - just so much on!

*I actually thought I had sussed you out having a 'false' name. I thought Frank Leemadeer was 'Frankly My Dear'. Serves me right for trying to be a clever b'stard :D:P:(

See ya mate,

PS Dukesy had Mark IV lined up for later on boxing day but you got in there first, class choon!!!! :P   They got Matty lined up for a spot at Easington, Ya wanna get yerself up man its tops :(

link

Caught you "frank" i know your real id,and Easingtons, not that good tell it like it is,people playing pressing's and boot's just like dukesy's copy of the mark iv :yes:

Caught you "frank" i know your real id,and Easingtons, not that good tell it like it is,people playing pressing's and boot's just like dukesy's copy of the mark iv :yes:

link

Well I assure you Mr Pitbull I only play 100% genuine articles, I know Matty isn't fussed about them being 'real', but everything I played at the Boxing Day do was above board, including my Mark IV.

So come on then you cheeky pup, who are you???

Jamie

link

PITBULL, WWF, AV SEEN IT, AND HE TELLS ME ITS FROM MANSHIP, SO MANSHIP IS AUCTIONING BOOTS IS HE???, CAREFUL!! SEE YOU AT THE WELLY TOMMOROW NIGHT MARRA!!

JAMIE MAKE YOUR OWN MIND UP AND DONT GET CAUGHT UP IN THE ENVY OF OTHERS.....DUKESY'S ON THE BLOWER NOW, CHECK OUT HIS COPY TOMMOROW NIGHT. :P